1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Halo E-juice review

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by Mike10308, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Mike10308

Mike10308 Thread Starter New Member

Hi All,

Just wanted to add my two cents about what I consider to be the best e-juice manufacturer around; Halo E-juice. I first tried Halo while in South Korea and have been a huge fan ever since. I've placed at least an order a month from Last march until I arrived in Thailand last August. Here are some of the flavours I've tried:

Torque - My absolute favorite. Tastes as close to tobacco of any juice I've ever vaped. A bit harsh at higher nic levels but has that "mouth watering" tobacco flavour that most juices lack. Its a dry flavour with little to no sweetness. Tastes very similar to British or scottish tobacco. Try it and love it.

Tiki Juice - My second fav. Tastes like a tropical fruit explosion with a hint of coconut and tobacco. A good cross between a desert flavour and a tobacco flavour. Good for an all day sweet smoke.

Midnight Apple - A "real" apple flavour mixed with tobacco. I grew up on an apple orchard in Ontario Canada and this tastes EXACTLY like my families homemade cider. Mid level sweetness and a tobacco aftertaste.

Belgian Coco - Very tasty Chocolate flavour that is extremely dry. No sweetness here! Tastes almost like unsweetened Herseys Coco powder.

Mystic Mentol - Tastes similar to Halls Mint candies or Menthol Eucalyptus cough drops. Not my favorite menthol but well made.

Tribeca - a Sweet tobacco flavour with strong "grass" notes. I didn't really enjoy this one as I favour less sweet juices but again, very well made.

Captain Jack - A semi sweet pipe tobacco with strong Rum over tones. I bought a 6 mg bottle and it kicked the crap out of my throat!! Not an all day vape but still nice when looking for something thats highly flavourful with an unbelievable throat hit.

Turkish Tobacco - Another Favorite of mine. A very dry, very "clean" tobacco flavour with just a hint of sweetness. If you've ever smoked a Canadian Cigarette this is as close as you'd find to that in juice form.

RYX - Tastes like sweet grass and pure cane sugar. I hate it personally. I gave it away to someone who ended up throwing it away himself.

Thats all I've tried so far. I know that Halo will ship to Thailand but I'm not sure about customs. I know that when I was in Canada Halo labeled my packages "Aroma Therapy oils" and Canada customs always let it through even though nic e-juice is technically illegal to import in Canada. I still have a few bottle left and will try and order some soon since I'm now out of my beloved Torque. Its a bit pricy at $20 USD a 30ml bottle and another $20 USD for regular shipping but their juice is the best and you get what you pay for. Plus they always throw in a free 10ml bottle of whatever their newest flavour is. Hope this review helps!!!

Mike10308

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

I've never heard of that juice, I am doing a google now for it.

I've got a bottle of that, don't like it either, although a few Thais I know like it.

Thanks for the review, I've never heard of any of the juice so will be checking it all out.

3. -V-
    Cool

4. Sickkboy

Sickkboy New Member

Mystic Mentol and Midnight Apple sounds freakin' yummy to me, could be my all day vape!!!

5. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

freedom juice is one of my all time favorite!

6. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

was with a friend tonight and he decided to give me his Halo tiki juice 30ml because he doesn't like it. lol omg what a great gift! I read the description of op saying it taste like fruits, coconut and tobacco but i think it taste like ginger bread + a little bit of tobacco and menthol. Weird taste? nop, it's a perfect vape! this one is a unique taste and i love it

- - - Updated - - -

damn i vaped this liquid in my condo and it smells everywhere now. such a strong taste. First time that i can smell an e-liquid impregnated on m furniture and in the air after vaping. love it

7. -V-
    Cool

where sells this juice?

8. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Halo is one of US biggest starter kit company, they have one of the best ecigs for beginners and are very popular in the USA. Phil Busardo have some review on them and one of their juices as favourite E-Liquid | E-Juice | Eliquid | Halo E Liquid

9. Micky

Micky New Member

Halo is the top10 US liquid manufacturer , I guess , that i'm waiting him to reply me back for resell in here

10. Merangue
    Confused

Merangue Active Member

Only had the Belgian Cocoa from Halo but I have to admit it is one of the nicest chocolate vapes I have ever had. Actually tastes like it sounds and smells delicious.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  11. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

after 5 days of vaping the tiki juice, i can say that it is now one of my favorite e-liquid. its so good! everytime i vape this liquid in public i got so many comments about the smell. But many people says that it smells like ya ba lol so maybe not the best liquid to vape in public in Thailand

12. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

Im relatively new to vaping and my taste buds are gone so i stick to the strong menthols at the moment, but would like to find something like toffie, sweet chocolate or vanilla mix for all day vaping. So Ive tryed 2 of the Halo eliquids and heres my thoughts.

Sub Zero: Very strong menthol/mint aand vapes great, good for mixing if you are not a fan of very strong menthol.

Belgian Coco : Very strong Coco taste, very bitter and makes me sick. It smells out the house on the first vape and the wife and kids hate the smell. ( I dont have a smell yet.)

Both of these take a lot of cleaning out to get rid of the taste so dont use your main tank for a test.