1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Gravitational waves

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by nbd101, Feb 12, 2016.

1. nbd101
    Thinking

nbd101 Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Gravitational Waves Have Been Detected For The First Time

"Gravitational waves are a prediction of Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity. According to Einstein, gravity bends space-time"

"The power released by the merging black holes was equivalent to 50 times the power of all the stars in the visible universe. In those 20 milliseconds, the energy of the waves was equivalent to annihilating the mass of three Suns."

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm, must've been a slow night...
    :wink:

Sent from my P3 Ti...

3. nbd101
    Thinking

nbd101 Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Lol no. Was having my morning coffee and reading the news. Old man jokes inc...
    :computer_1:

etlava, Siam Diesel and Scuba Vaper like this.
  4. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

LOL

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Jabba
    Sunshine

Jabba New Member

I Read about that ... it got me very worried .... this bit ..."According to Einstein, gravity bends space-time" , so .. I was thinking , what if it's like a stone in a pond , and send out ripples through space ... and time ... and that ripple passes through planet Erf' and sends us back in time ?

I mean ... will i wake up in the morning wearing wearing flares with a stripy jumper , long hair and acne ? ... will the sex pistols be playing on the radio ... it could happen .... just sayin'

nbd101 likes this.
  6. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Good God!! Hope I don't wake up one day with the Ego pen and CE4 I started with. lol

nbd101, Siam Diesel and samui like this.