1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Going the full circle

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Smokebloke, May 22, 2017.

1. Smokebloke

Smokebloke Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven't posted much lately! I've been lurking off and on, but I need to get back into it. To cut a story short I've been in vape purgatory for the last 12 or so months. At one point there I more or less had the cigs beaten. I went from basic MTL gear and gradually moved to sub-ohming on better stuff, probably a typical progression I guess. I'd thrown out my ashtrays and lighters and was happily vaping down at my regular pub in lower Sukhumvit near my office. No nasty sticks for 3 months The crackdown threw all that out the window. Suddenly I couldn't vape in the open anymore. Worse, I have to travel for work regularly - funnily enough to a vape-friendly country, the Philippines, but coming back in became rolling the dice. I've kept rolling the dice, but invariably I've fallen back onto the cigs as just more convenient when all your gear is broken down in your checkin luggage, etc. Sad, but true. I hate being weak for not beating it. But I'm not giving up. So...it's back to the beginning and MTL and high nic. The deal being that all my old gear is either had it or been tossed out or passed on. Doesn't seem to be much of a market in Thailand for MTL gear now. I'm probably looking for Nautilus minis or equiv. Tried Ego AIO but just couldnt get into it as too much burping and gurgling. I know there's some senior Nautilus afficionado members on here so if you can give me a pointer in the right direction to obtaining this gear I'd be very greatful! I've posted some stuff in the past where my last few orders from FT were nabbed by the BIB but it seems maybe that they aren't as hardcore right now? I've put in an order at GB to test the waters but any pointers would be great! Sorry for the long post! Take care and vape on!

Nakhonsisean likes this.
  2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Mickey and Big By-Pass both have the Nautilus Mini in stock. Big will soon have the 5ml version back in stock.

Siam Diesel and aging one like this.
  3. Smokebloke

Smokebloke Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Thanks mate. I enquired with micky the other day and he was out of stock. Will check in with mr big. Cheers

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.