1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Goblin Mini by UD sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Description [​IMG] [​IMG]

Youde UD Goblin Mini RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer

The Goblin Mini RTA by Youde is the new and improved version of the extremely popular Goblin. The Goblin Mini features a beautiful glass design that is sure to stand out amongst the crowd. This rebuildable tank atomizer is very small in size removing any excess space and material without losing any vapor production.

Tired of dripping constantly? You will be blowing massive amounts of vapor without requiring you to drip constantly due to the Kayfun styled design. The Goblin Mini RTA provides a dripper like experience with the high 3ml capacity of a tank just like a Kanger Subtank.

The Goblin Mini RTA features an innovative new pendulum airflow control ring located on the bottom. It also has four 4mm juice feeding channels. The Goblin Mini RTA also has a single coil adapter included allow you to build coils to your own personal preference.

Features and Specs:

• Glass Tank
    • Rebuildable using mesh, ceramic wick or cotton
    • 3ml capacity
    • 4 post design
    • 510 drip tip compatible
    • Adjustable pendulum airflow valve
    • (4) 4mm airflow holes
    • 510 Threaded
    • 304 stainless steel construction
    • 22mm Diameter
    • Single coil adapter included

Dimensions: 1-3/8"L x 7/8"D (without drip tip)

Price 1450THB.
    EMS 60THB.

goblinmini..jpg

goblinmini.png 1.jpg

goblinmini.png

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    Scratchy and Yong like this.
  2. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

A seriously impressive flavor RTA. I would say that, except for the Aromamizer RDTA, this is the closest to RDA experience I have ever had with an RTA.

I have been using my copy a lot lately.

v 4 vendetta likes this.
  3. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

In stock

Yong likes this.
  4. JohnKalasin
    No Mood

JohnKalasin Well-Known Member

V2 wanted..