1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

GLV Shipping

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by pommyb, Dec 23, 2013.

1. pommyb

pommyb Thread Starter New Member

I think it was Redhotchilli that had a problem with GLV leaving Bangkok off her shipping address and not receiving the package. Well it looks like it has happened to me as well. Just received my ttracking link and the shipping address has been changed so that my province, Chonburi, is not on teh address. The previous notification I had fromthem about the package had the right address though. Fortunately it is only a small order so I can try out a few flavours. But I was really looking forward to some of them.

Unfortunately the GLV website is down until the 25th so I can't get on to them immkediately, but I have sent an email responding to the last notification. I will wait a day to see what happens with that.

2. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

if you have the tracking number and your name is on the package you may be able to just pick it up at whatever post office it ends up in. there may be a bit of driving,:frustrated: but i would imagine it should end up somewhere close to you. keep us posted on the end result

3. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

My order left LA on 12th and still hasn't arrived!

and as far as I know, you can only track usps to the customs port stateside.

After that it's a waiting game.

4. pommyb

Not sure about the tracking here. They appear to be international numbers. I entered a number, for a Halo shipment, in to EMS tracking and it took me to the us site. Have you tried the EMS site? I don't really know but maybe.

Ah well. Time will tell for mine, but I really do have my doubts as to whether I will receive it. And it took 5 days for them to complete the order before shipping as well. Hmmm, Will I consider ordering from them again?

5. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

the waiting game is by far my least favorite game.....:not good:

6. Pipcon
    Cool

Pipcon Well-Known Member

Yes, it's a slow and tedious wait for the creme dela creme to arrive....just left LA I think.

GLV Tracking.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  7. pommyb

Just sent this to them. I doubt I will get much joy though.
    Dear sir,

I have attached ALL emails received from you for your confirmation and information.

Having sent my first email, in rather a rush, I have now got my information together.

As stated in my last email, My order has been sent without the Province in Thailand, being Chonburi. Which should have been inserted after banglamung. This can be seen to be in your records correctly as my shipping and residential address on the attachment "Order Confirmation"

I then received a notification that my order had been shipped, Attachment "Status Change" And no mention of the shipping address.

Finally, today, I received the third attachment "tracking number" informing me that my order had been shipped and supplying a link to track it to Thailand. On clicking the link and checking the details again, I found, to my annoyance, that the shipping address is incorrect.

Can you please explain just WHY and HOW that can happen, as I am sure you labels are printed by computer and not entered by hand, and as you can see in the first attachment "Order confirmation" the computer MUST have had the correct address to generate that email.

Also please do not tell me that the addresses are entered by hand. This has happened to a friend of mine who ordered from your company in the past and she was informed that they were printed by computer and so she must have entered the wrong address. Again, as you can see, from attachment "Order Confirmation", I did NOT enter the incorrect address.

Please reply to this email immediately, informing me what you intend to do about the situation and how it can be resolved. Ideally I still want the order completed as I want to try your product.

If I do not hear from you within 24hrs, I will be forced to recover my payment with a claim through the charge back system.

Yours sincerely

Andrew Jennings

8. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

There is no need to have the province written on the package as long as you have the correct postal code. All mail is sorted first by postal code, it'll go right to your local delivering post office.

9. pommyb

I can only hope. :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

Well Lookie here. Got a reply from GLV already. have to admit I am a bit surprised after Redhotchilli's experience.

"I will correct it as soon as I arrive to the office this morning."

- - - Updated - - -

Just got confirmation of the change of address and a new tracking number.:grin::grin:

10. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

I've had many a thing sent from overseas with the city part missing, as long as the post code is there you'll get it fine..
    I've always got mine...

11. pommyb

Glad about that, Vapermorphs. But at least they have changed the address for me anyway.

12. disambiguated

disambiguated New Member

How did you get GLV to ship to you in Thailand? Their Web sign-up form allows one to specify an address in Thailand, but then their ordering system breaks when you try to get the shipping estimate, "No shipping option for Thailand."

And then they simply ignore messages sent them via their Web-based contact system.

Do you have an email address for an actual human being at GLV?

Thanks much!

13. pommyb

I just entered a shipping address in Thailand. and paid the shipping. That's all. Some guy from there sent me a shipping notification and tracking number and when I rreplied that the address was incorrect he fixed it. Thailnd was an option country on the shipping address country listings. I have heard of other people on here ordering from GLV Sure you mean them?

14. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

I'm confused. It sounds like the address was changed after you ordered it and after they shipped it?

15. pommyb

That would be correct. I had one tracking number sent, and that had the wrong shipping address on teh notification. I got on to GLV and the guy I was in contact with told me he would change it. I received another shipping notification with a correct shipping address and different tracking number and also a different shipping date.

After this had been done the first tracking number I had was no longer valid.