1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

GiveAway @gearbest and Dieter Kangertech Subox Nano giveaway.

Discussion in 'Thailand Pay It Forward & Giveaways' started by Dieter., Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

Wow, what a pleasant surprise to start off 2016! Thank you Dieter and thanks for all the congrats.

I have a subtank mini and a couple boxes of coils for it. I assume the subtank nano takes the same coils? I really like small devices like this for when I'm out and about and want to vape indiscreetly. Also fits in the pocket nicely. I'm sure I will be using it daily.

I'll send you a pm. Thanks again Dieter!
    :thank you:

2. pierdon
    Relaxed

pierdon Well-Known Member

Solid and giveaway @Dieter. !
    Congrats @AI-NAAM , I hope you'll like your subox nano at least as much as i like mine. It's a great piece imo.

3. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

Picked up the little purple subox today. Currently vaping some Halo Midnight Apple on it, lovely. I'm putting my eGrip on the shelf as the subox nano will now be my carry-around device.

Had a pleasant visit with Dieter this afternoon, sitting in his garden vaping, chatting and admiring his vape-gear collection.

Thanks again Dieter, for the Subox and your hospitality.
    :very good:

jon, Dieter., farangmick and 4 others like this.
  4. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Thread Starter Secret Member

Thank you too AI-NAAM. It was a pleasant afternoon, and I enjoyed it very much myself. Always nice to meet some of you in person, and AI-NAAM, we have to do it again some time. Maybee we can also get MacAdder to join. :):very good:

AI-NAAM and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Since this is completed, we'll close the thread now. :)

Dieter. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.