1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Flavours

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by winwin, Oct 11, 2016.

1. winwin

winwin Thread Starter Birder on the run

Any difference between those e juice's favours and the one we use for making cakes or cookies ?

2. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

The main difference is the possible side chemicals produced in heating using a coil. Also some may be suspended in oil, which personally I dont vape. Generally the ones used in vaping are suspended in PG and some with alcohol in them as well. There are some VG based ones as well but not easy to get a hold of and its said that they arent as good as the PG based ones.

No time to go in to more detail, sorry, but i am sure someone will add to the thread with more detail later.

jpr and Konvict like this.
  3. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

Nobody knows, I use them and they vary in there viscosity,some even feel like water base
    others have an oil base Cheese flavs and various butter types feel oily,
    hey they do ok,I"m no vaper chef just want to TASTE my vape,and it works. LOL

jpr likes this.
  4. winwin

winwin Thread Starter Birder on the run

Just googled and seems water base food favours are ok for vaping, but the oil base is no no.

jpr likes this.
  5. kevin bangkok

YEAY ,just use fruity flavours and Vanilla etc

6. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

Normally it's clearly indicate by the sellers in they site (if they sell both: concentate for vaping and for cooking)
    oil...chemical process of extraction
    nobody knows said Kevin.
    we're vaping not eating, quite different for the body. my humble and paranoiac opinion .

7. kevin bangkok

My play on words I like my flavours strong,due to inefficient taste buds,when something
    go"s into your mouth I use one of my 5 senses,namely taste...............lol