1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Flavor Extracts

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by Platinum, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

Any advice about how to enter an address for Shopee to deliver? I have 'Invalid Phone' and greyed out 'State' and 'Area' on Shopee my...

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I think you answered your own question in your previous post.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Ben2vape

jpr, Rick O-Shea and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. glenn

glenn Well-Known Member

That is actually coming from China and not from within Thailand . Dont hold your breath as it might take upwards of a month to get here . Best of luck anyway .

5. Ben2vape

That's actually a chinese version of an eleaf that's not worth a toss.
    There are some good ones though - but that's something I'm going to research. Right now I'm guessing it's best to find a good clone RTBA - maybe around 400 or 500 baht and buy one for each flavour I wanna carry around.

6. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

Try Vaper Stuff for flavor. They are on FB. They are from Malaysia. I found out about them through ThailandVapers.
    They just got a new website going as well. kingofflavors.com
    You can pay via credit card. My orders took about 6 days to get here with tracking.
    And the pricing is pretty reasonable. Cheaper than a couple other places Ive ordered from in Thailand.

the kingofflavors is Vaperstuff. They just needed no vapor or anything in their website name to get the payment gateway.

moonoy93 likes this.
  7. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

Just received my first order from Kingofflavors...

Recommended... the only slight issue was, the length of time of delivery to Thailand..

I ordered on 15th February, it took 13 days to arrive at Laksi, which surprised me.. total length from order date to delivery was 17 days....

When ordering from ChefsFlavours in UK, it takes from 7-10 days, however postage is a lot more expensive..

I would order again, but I have to make sure I'm in no rush to receive the product..

Cheers

Rick O-Shea and Siam Diesel like this.
  8. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

I just made another order right now. Ill update with my shipping experience for this new order after it arrives. Hopefully it wont be 17 days. As posted previously my past orders were very quick. I was going to order later on but after reading moonoy93 post I figured best to order early just in case.

9. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

@johnjohn2016

Actually, I placed another order today as well...

Lets see which one arrives first...

10. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

I bought the pico from Lazada,lasted 2 weeks "atomiser short"took it apart and found nothing
    battery cap and tank bloody near touching,I assume they did touch and shorted the board,
    I think this is a serious design problem and is not a good buy.......cheap as it is....sorry just noticed the date, old hat now,,,,,,,,,,

11. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

Don't believe its the cap and closeness of tank. Both are directly screw down on the Mods top plate so are connected "electronically" anyway. Your problem must be somewhere else. I love my Picos !

12. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

@johnjohn2016

Update...

Just received my order today..

Hope yours is not far behind..

13. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

I should get it today. Arrived in BKK Saturday. Im in the North and tracking says its in the city but still waiting on the delivery.

moonoy93 likes this.
  14. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

Correction it made it to Bkk on Friday. Here in my City on Monday.
    Two weeks still not bad IMO, but still twice as long as my first two orders. Getting out of Malaysia seemed to take a little while.
    I plan to continue using them but with with a two or three week expected delivery time. They have alot of stock and prices are better than any place I see locally.

moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.
  15. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

To be honest mate, as long as it gets here, I dont mind...

Ordering from the UK, is expensive(postage wise).. there is always that nagging feeling,will it arrive or wont it..

johnjohn2016 and Siam Diesel like this.