1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Finally arrived ! 1st impression Eleaf Pico & 100w TC

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by winwin, Sep 28, 2016.

1. winwin

winwin Thread Starter Birder on the run

Such a long wait............1-1/2 months.:chinrub:
    Since things happened in Thailand, I ordered some e-cig items including these 2 setups from China, but shipped to neighbouring country where e-cig is not banned and handcarry back here.

Parcel actually arrvied country of destination last month end, but the postal service is so poor that they couldn't locate it until few days back. Mt friend brought it to me yesterday:cheers:

IMG_20160928_204100.jpg

IMG_20160928_204201.jpg
    **Updated**
    I upgraded them at no time and now the 100w TC incresaed to 120w and the Pico with Logo function. (P.S. I checked the Eleaf site and found no firmware ungrade for Pico Mega to 100w).

The Pico is so tiny compare to 100W TC. The grey colour is beautiful. I attached the OBS Ace tank with the pre-build ceramic 0.45 coil (A RBA single coil base is included in the package). The performance is quite good though ceramic need some more pre-heat time. It is set at 40w and using 50/50 vg/pg RY4 juice. Yet to wick the RBA.

The size of 100W TC actually is compact being a dual 18650 mod and feel comfortable in hand. I ordered the Grey colour but it actually more looks like "titanium". The OBS Cirus dual coil RTA is attached. I tried it with the come together ss316 coil. Reading at 0.32 ohm on the mod. Setting at 25w using 50/50 vg/pg Black Devil juice. As expected, the clould and favour is upto my satisfaction.

At their price point, the workmanship is very good. No rattle whatsoever. I extremely like the fire button of the 100W TC. For only US$100 and some change for these 2 setups, I am very happy.

farangmick, jpr, moonoy93 and 5 others like this.
  2. Chris Bassett

Chris Bassett New Member

I purchased the istick pico recently and am very pleased with it. Very solid, great clouds and no leaking. The eleaf atomizers also provide great flavour. It beats my previous kangertech subbox hands down.

Donkey likes this.
  3. winwin

Yes, the Pico is a lovely tiny mod and I am considering buy another full brushed silver one.

4. Donkey
    Amused

Donkey Well-Known Member

Good buy i love my Pico been using it now for awhile no complaints only positives. I own pretty much every MOD ever made and i prefer the Pico

:cheers:

5. Opt

Opt New Member

Good choice u made. Pico is my favorite too as it is small but packs with power

p.s. why did u order it from China when u could order from here? How much did u pay for it?

Donkey likes this.
  6. winwin

Agreed that Pico is a very good mod at sensible price. I might buy all colors except pink.

Buying from Chinese site not really only consider price, but actually I bought some other things together. Local prices usually are some 20/30% higher than the cheapest prices at China.

Donkey likes this.
  7. Donkey
    Amused

Donkey Well-Known Member

G i have so many MODS in my collection, but i always reach for my Pico love the little thing for some reason. I really should buy a few more just in case they do something crazy like discontinue its production. :(

20161006_033603.jpg