1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Emergency- e liquid required urgently !!

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Pat Taylor, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Pat Taylor

Pat Taylor Thread Starter New Member

Hello fellow vapes!
    I've been in Phuket ( Chalong) for last few months and about to go travelling. Asked a friend from home to bring e liquid as I'm running low but no joy. Does anyone know where I could go and buy some as no time to wait for delivery for on line order?

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:
    We have a few members from Phuket on the forum...they might have better suggestions but off-hand, the only thing you might do is check the night market. AFAIK, there are no B&M vape shops in Phuket.

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

If you have time to stop in BKK on your way out, there are other options available...

4. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

how much time do you have. there are a few vendors on this site that would most likely be able to have eliquid in your hand within a week.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Flavour Chaser

Prob less than that now as Songkran is over with...mine made it to Samui in two days

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

I don't know much about Phuket, but if it's like Bangkok in the tourist area, the vendors may have some really cheap equipment and juice. If they have it, it's nothing special, but it would do the trick.

7. Nanook

Nanook Well-Known Member

As of others have said, and AFAIK, the only juice to be had in Phuket as per above posts, is at touristy shopping areas (e.g. Patong beachfront shops, Jungceylon & Central Festival shopping malls, plus the guy at the weekend market near Phuket Town). And unfortunately 99.9% of it would be Chinese junk juices of questionable quality (and throat searing high pg). Would love to have even some guy like Ztar/Jimmy down here, but haven't heard/discovered yet; until then we just have to order from BKK or overseas. (which could be worse -- at least the 2 main local vendors as listed on this site both put out good quality and tasty juice.)