1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

eGo ONE Mega 2600mAh. sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's PVs, Mods, Devices and Kits' started by Big by-pass, May 29, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Product Details

eGo ONE Mega 2600mAh e cigarette Kit

The eGo ONE Mega is the latest member to the eGo ONE e cigarette series. The eGo ONE series is known for being a small yet extremely powerful device and the eGo ONE Mega is no exception. With its large 2600mAh battery and 4ml e liquid capacity tank you’re guaranteed to get great amounts of flavour and vapour.

The eGo ONE Mega comes complete with 1.0ohm and 0.5ohm CL atomizer heads. Vapers can rewick the cotton within the atomizers easily which allows users to customize the heating coils to suit their needs.

1.0ohms - This atomizer has a 1.8mm air hole which gives a tighter draw. This is aimed at those looking to simulate a smoking sensation, feeling the hit on the back of your throat as you inhale into your mouth and then into your lungs.

0.5ohms - This atomizer has a 3.5mm air hole which will give a much airier draw and is aimed at those who inhale directly into their lungs or cloud chasing as it is known.

This truly is the ONE device for everyone! Available in Black or Brushed Steel.

Kit Contents:

1 x 2600mAh battery

1 x 4ml e liquid tank

2 x CL atomizer heads (1.0ohm, 0.5ohm)

1 x Mouthpieces (Stainless Steel)

1 x USB cable

1 x User Manual

[​IMG]

Price Kit 1850THB.
    CL Atomizer head (0.5 & 1.0ohm) 100THB./pcs.
    CLR head (0.5 & 1.0ohm) 150THB./pcs.
    EMS 60THB.

ego-one-mega.jpg

ego-one-mega.jpg1.jpg

ego-one-mega.jpg1.1.jpg

ego-one-mega.jpg2.jpg

ego-one-mega.jpg3.jpg

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    chia yossarian and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Color Black & SS in stock

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Martink
    Cheerful

Martink Member

Got this one off Big today and am impressed by the quality of the product.

Jimmy G, Siam Diesel and Rick O-Shea like this.
  4. Jimmy G

Jimmy G Active Member

I also bought one from Big as an "out and about" device

I'm very impressed with the mod but not so much with the tank so far but maybe that's because I'm running the installed 1 Ohm coil rather than the spare 0.5 Ohms. Will reassess after the switch. Works well with an ISub tank though and looks flash (flush fit exactly same diameter and styles)

A casual smoker friend of mine tried it out and loved it (running at 1 Ohm) and asked me to order her one.. she's stopped smoking since which is Ace..

Neilly, Martink and The Rev like this.
  5. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Yeah!!! Me too that's the one that I use as well ! Really nice device making huge clouds on a 0.5 and awesome flavor ! I also have the smaller one ( 1100 mah) that can easily fit in your pocket ! Really good. ! So amazing how a small one like this can be so powerful !
    Highly recommend !

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

Is this still in stock?

7. Ruburn

Ruburn New Member

Any chance of being in stock sometime in February? I'll be over in bkk during that period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk