1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

e smoke

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by hans van nieuwenhuyze, Jul 18, 2017.

1. hans van nieuwenhuyze

hans van nieuwenhuyze Thread Starter New Member

i go next week to thailand
    can i take my e cigarette in to the luggage ?
    en only smoke in the hotel
    or its noth alloud in the luggage ?

thanks

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

This has been covered many times...the short version is that the import & sale of vape gear & juice was banned at the end of 2014. And it got worse round about June 2016 when they started fining people & taking their gear if they were caught vaping in public. If you bring your vape gear with you, put as much as possible in your checked luggage...batteries (and mods with integral batteries) need to go in your carry-on. Don't bring anything you wouldn't want to lose if worse comes to worst, and be very discrete if you choose to vape in public.

There's more information in the FAQ's and the links in there...you may also wish to look through the threads in this section as this gets asked about once a week! :)

Thailand Vapers FAQ's - READ THIS FIRST (There are NO B&M Vape Shops) | Thailand Vapers

Konvict and jpr like this.