1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

E-CIG EXPLOSIONS!!! - What The News Doesn't Tell You

Discussion in 'Youtube Vaping Videos' started by -V-, Jan 30, 2017.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

2. dl12345

dl12345 Well-Known Member

Great video. This should be required viewing for everyone

farangmick and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. nicotinelove

nicotinelove Active Member

I think mostly it's the sellers fault.I mean one doesn't know about mech mods he just wants to vape.so he walks into a vapeshop he looks a mech and they sell to him cos it looks cool.whose fault is it?Now from most of my visits to vapeshops most of the sellers don't have a f*** clue about vaping(so no advice were given)...On the other side another thing is happening ..when you vape outside and people are annoyed by your clouds..For them it's just smoke so don't blame them cos they don't know.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  4. sezze

sezze Active Member

A is personal fault ( which always is , you use it , you have to know what you do , do not blame others !!! )
    B is sellers fault
    C is battery makers/wrappers fault , since they acclaim batteries performance higher ( unrealistic higher ) then they ever should be done .
    D and for me this should be the rule : unregulated mods should be forbidden . A regulated mod takes care of 2 of the former things ( A+B ) . It always should be regulated , since the machine measures out everything and will se if it can fire . Things still can go wrong , but beside really overrated batteries you should be fine ( and trust me , i did misabuse the mods i have with poorly build coils and it did go in safety mode ) .

5. nicotinelove

NO!It's not a personal fault.I want to buy a device to vape.i don't have to sit and read and etc.it is the sellers duty to know explain and give advice.and even if you read and know what you want to buy the seller have the obligation to tell you about any potential dangers.Now most of the sellers they don't even know about these dangers.so A is wrong and right.D is the best option !

6. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Unregulated mods are fine IF (and this is a big IF) you know what you are doing. Mech mods are not for beginners, but the option of owning a mech should not be taken away from those who possess the skill and knowledge to use one properly. "D" is NOT the correct answer. The correct answer is EDUCATION.

farangmick, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. nicotinelove

D is the best 'option'.forbid the mech mods to the general market cos for a few individuals the whole vape sphere is getting black misleading the public (which is already bad informed).IF my grandma had ....

8. debatedude
    No Mood

^Wrong. You're just opening the door to forbid more and more, until vaping is completely forbidden. The key is education, starting with the consumer and the seller. The key is clearly labeling products as "beginning," "intermediate," and "advanced." History has shown us time and time again that forbidding a product just creates more of a demand for it.

9. nicotinelove

History repeats itself as usual and more explosions will follow until restrictions are made.to solve a problem sometimes u need to cut its roots.the other ways u are referring are just another waste of time..

10. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

The video could also have mentioned the good practice of keeping batteries in protective silicone sleeves or cases when travelling instead of having them loose in pockets.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  11. nicotinelove

If vaping is going to be forbidden it would not be cos mech mods are not distributed.
    **Updated**
    History has shown us time and time again that forbidding a product just creates more of a demand for it.[/QUOTE]
    True but it concerns other things and not vaping.u can do this with alcohol drugs etc but I don't think that people will want to buy mech mods more when they are not allowed.

12. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

+100
    There is NO substitute!

13. nicotinelove

The key is clearly labeling products as "beginning," "intermediate," and "advanced." History has shown us time and time again that forbidding a product just creates more of a demand for it.[/QUOTE]
    And you think the explosions will stop after these labels?(personally the only label I see is that u are a stuff member lol).What you understood from this video?That even u know how to use a mech mod it doesn't have the most possibilities to explode?Google all the explosion and see the photos..All mech mods
    **Updated**
    Ok let's educate.this a mech mod.you should not do this..Also be careful of the...Alright..And one day if it explodes go ask your teacher or your books why this happened..Anyway enough I gotta vape now.cheers!

14. debatedude
    No Mood

^If your world consists of telling people what not to do, and that you consiter people too stupid to educate themselves on how to use a product, then I feel sorry for you

farangmick likes this.
  15. debatedude
    No Mood

Education...a "waste of time"...Jesus wept

farangmick and Siam Diesel like this.