1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Drill bit for micro coil

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by BadWingman, Apr 27, 2014.

1. BadWingman

BadWingman Thread Starter Newbie

I picked up this drill bit from HomePro and I find it easier than a standard one or toothpick. Something solid to hold and you can get your first wrap tight on the shoulder and keep pulling the tension that way. I don't remember the price but 80b or thereabouts.

[​IMG]

jpr likes this.
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

I've tried a 2mm drill bit but I like the tooth pick method better myself....

3. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

Hmm, didn't think about those bits. I have some of those in my tool box, maybe I'll try one out.

4. BadWingman

BadWingman Thread Starter Newbie

I got the idea from beardy using the syringe and pulling his wraps against the shoulder. I got a nice tight group without even needing to heat and pinch. It's one of those things. ...I find it better but maybe not for everyone.

5. Nikosan

Nikosan Active Member

screw drivers are awesome with the long handles and room to build. I've used the phillips that comes with my atomizer to build on.