1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Dovpo / TVC Topside

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by SooKee, Aug 28, 2018.

1. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

Was interested in this due the "This changes everything" hype line they were using for it. Looks OK but it actually only changes the squonk bottle refill method, and changes it for yet another proprietary bottle set-up, hardly 'everything'. Nothing special about the chip, shape a matter of taste (it will be a tall mod though) so just ends up being another single cell squonk. Given I don't really need to get another single cell mod, (and certainly not JUST because it has a 10ml that's filled differently - I don't actually have a problem with filling bottles now, esp using the Wotofo refill caps) I think it'll be a pass for me.

Topside-by-Dovpo.jpg

Probably a mod to consider had I not got single cell mods already, but not at the moment for me at least. Still in the market for another mod, albeit no rush, but it needs to be:

Dual cell
    DNA C chip
    Non propietary bottle
    No metal tube fitment to the bottle
    Squonk tube attached to the bottle, not the mod

Maybe the new Drone 250 coming from Lost Vape in the next month or so. If not it'd likely be the Rage or Niagara but since nether have a DNA chip I might just wait it out.