1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Do your stock up ejuice?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Calvin, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Calvin
    Happy

Calvin Thread Starter Member

Hello...

Just wondering do your stock up ejuice?
    No matter you buy ready made or DIY ejuice, how much stocks will make you feel comfortable? :grin:

IMG_20190804_085532.jpg

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  2. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

sure I stock (in a dark place at the room temperature for steeping), DIY, this time about 300 ml because I'm trying to learn to make correct "gourmet tobacco" and soft vanilla cigar similar as Havana style or German vanilla cigar. (not easy even with basic good recipes we can get on internet, because of the stepping time), I have to correct the amount of honey or caramel or nuts or vanilla after time and even not sure that will be good (some samples of "candy tobacco" are already in the toilet) . Normally I stock less not more than 100 ml.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Calvin and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Oh hell yes! I feel uncomfortable if I have less than half a liter on hand. If it's not steeping or in rotation, it's in the freezer.

I also lay in large supplies of wire, wicking, mods, RDAs, and batteries. You never know when things might become scarce. I guess I'm like a survivalist when it comes to vaping

DannyA, jpr, Calvin and 1 other person like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Yes, I have over a litre of my daily flavors in the fridge...some going back to 2017. I start to get nervous when I get under 150ml of a given flavor. ;)
    :vaping: :vaping:

5. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Just a 1 ltr bottle in my wardrobe, if I didn't have kids I might have it in the fridge..

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  6. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

I usually do stock up juice, specially when i get into cream/custard/bakeries, then i prefer long steepers. There is some recipes where i mix 300ml at the time that i really enjoy sometimes, which make my stock grow. I have 15 of my 300ml glass steeper bottles, but currently only 6 with juice, averagely half full.

Lately, i have however mostly just been freestyle mixing, so basically throwing random things together that i felt like vaping today... so i have been neglecting my stock which is shrinking when i get too lazy to mix.

I think it is time that i clean out the steep cabin a bit, and trash a bunch of it, because quite a bit is 2 years old by now, and i can probably not even read the labels on them anymore.

Calvin, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. Calvin
    Happy

Calvin Thread Starter Member

Ha ha...

Still buying ready made ejuice especially found vendor with Malaysia ejuices...

Bought digital weight, PG, VG, favors, enhancers, empty bottles and syringes... But just reluctant to start DIY... :bored:

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  8. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

Make up my own using pre-mixed concentrates from the Juice Cabin in Wales, UK. Buy annually and carry back the concentrates. Keep ahead with a permanent 12 months minimum supply. Nic and make-up VG/PG purchased locally and all always refrigerated.

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  9. Okaa

Okaa Active Member

about .5 L

Should we be refrigerating juice? I thought we should let it steep in room temp in the dark.

10. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Yeah once it's steeped then it's fine to go into the fridge.....

11. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Yeah, refrigeration will slow down steep time a fair bit, so better let it steep first of all.

I have for too long and stil do consider getting a small wine cooler for juices, were i can keep it around 20c which is close enough to what most compounds used in ejuice will prefer.

Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  12. Yahem

Yahem New Member

So overal you guys recommend keeping it in the fridge in Thailand ?

13. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I keep all of mine in the fridge. Just opened a bottle that was over 2 yrs. old and it tastes great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debatedude and Yahem like this.
  14. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Yes, if you keep large quantities on hand. No, if you only have 1-5 bottles on hand.

Yahem and Siam Diesel like this.