1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Do I have any hope at all

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by PCVKermit, May 25, 2017.

1. PCVKermit

PCVKermit Thread Starter Member

Whats up yall. This is my first post but I've been reading this board for a year and have gotten all sorts of helpful info to keep me vaping so thanks for that. I think I know the answer to my question but I'll ask it anyway. I guess if you've had this experience it would be nice to know. I ordered a mod recently from aliexpress it was taking forever, so long a actually ordered another form within country. Anyway long story short I tracked it down today the message was "arrived at lak si postal center" and "delivery unsuccessful". I'm out in Nan so I know they didn't try and deliver it in BKK..... that was almost two weeks ago now.... Did costumes steel my vape?!..I think I know the answer so you can give it to me straight, but maybe there's a story of hope out there. A story of some vapor in the same same situation whose package mysteriously pulled through. That is the story I'd really like to hear....

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

It sure sounds like it was seized by Customs...an 'unsuccessful' delivery immediately after arrival at Lak Si is the kiss of death...sorry to have to tell you this. Can you post a snip of what the tracking says (minus the tracking no.) so we can confirm?

Konvict likes this.
  3. PCVKermit

Here's the actual language, it's a real shame It was a great deal on the xcube mini, I was waiting on it for a while when I couldn't take it anymore and ordered an artery nugget, so at least I'm vaping.
    Package Status: Undelivered
    Destination Country: Thailand
    2017-05-11 08:59 LAK SI MAIL CENTER, Delivery Status, International ( Unsuccessful Attempt)
    2017-05-11 08:20 LAK SI MAIL CENTER, Out for Delivery
    2017-05-06 09:42 LAK SI MAIL CENTER, Accept
    Origin Country: Netherlands
    2017-05-03 12:21 The item is on transport to the country of destination
    2017-05-02 06:44 The item is processed at the PostNL sorting center
    2017-05-02 06:44 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
    2017-05-01 15:00 The item is at the handover point from freight carrier to PostNL
    2017-04-27 08:44 The item has left the originating country
    2017-04-27 01:23 The item is ready for shipment
    2017-04-26 03:20 The item is pre-advised
    2017-04-25 20:00 The item is lodged to airport warehouse in originating country

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

It's been seized by Customs...if you have a Thai partner, ask her to call on it and see what they say (it was a 'gift'...right!). Actually, look at the Thai version of the tracking...it's usually a bit more descriptive when Customs gets a new mod. :D

Konvict likes this.
  5. PCVKermit

Hmm I do not have a Thai partner, I have a host but he's not particularly enthusiastic about my vaping.....
    When purchasing internationally do you know if some delivery services are better than others?

6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Regular Airmail (add "registered" for tracking) is the only way...anything faster has a >95% failure rate.

Konvict likes this.
  7. PCVKermit

Such a tragedy i guess the lesson learned is buy in country. Thanks for your help though. I'll just have to drowned my sorrows with my little vape....

8. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Don't despair. Things were grim a year or so back and I lost two starter kits for friends and an atty in separate orders. My last five orders have come through, even two that had the correct contents listed on the customs label. Dripper shown "into container", so safe. Gearbest.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  9. PCVKermit

Thanks man I know I shouldn't cry I have something to puff on and that's what matters....