1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

DNA75C ... Squonker vs. Normal

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by oil, Oct 30, 2017.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i havent had a real squonker mod, only some squonker attys with a squonk tank below and didnt like them to much they where always messy imho.

i am considering getting a Lost Vape Therion BF Squonker next, but this has only space for one 18650 Battery, in my experience so far, 1 18650 is pretty fast depleted for me (usually doesnt last a evening out)
    however if i buy the normal Therion it has 2 x 18650 Batteries and will be a perfect for the night...

So as of now i am really struggling... any advice?

Dieter. likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

No problems with the BiB where you are if you take vape gear out in public?

Dieter. likes this.
  3. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

There are some new mods coming out with support for 18650/20700/21700 batteries, the ijoy capo squonk 100w looks pretty interesting and is affordable as well.

Don't know about the atty included in the kit but there are plenty of squonk rda/rdtas out there, got a s-rabbit mech squonk and a gas mods nixon squonk rdta coming in from china as my first squonk setup:)

Was a reply to OP. Misquoted
    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    oil likes this.
  4. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

only to friends in public way to risky

Dieter., jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

Squonking is just more convenient than dripping but the end result is the same so if you don’t mind dripping every few hits then battery life would win over for me at least. For going out I generally stick to tanks as it’s a pain in the hole dripping or carrying loads of batteries for squonking on a mech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dieter. and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I don't really consider dripping an inconvenience. I used to roll my cigarettes afterall (in the UK).
    Given the choice - I would take the dual 18650, but as previously mentioned the iJoy Capo Squonk may be worth a punt before spending considerably more on a device.

Dieter., oil, Konvict and 2 others like this.
  7. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

Standard squonk boxes have normally one batteries emplacement.
    The American DNA 75 ship-set look to have rename.
    promotions looks good, you can get a box for about 70 us. (the shipset for 50 and the box for 20)
    with EScribe the software from EVolv you can even change the DNA fonctions

Dieter., Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.