1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

DNA 200

Discussion in 'Temperature Control board Talk' started by Longtail1, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Sorry for the multiple messages.....I wouldn't consider them errors but rather informative messages. I don't let it bother me....only if the vape quality actually doesn't seem right and in my experience that message rarely coincides with it not feeling right. Sometimes it can be the atty or even the build making it throw out that message more than with other combinations yet the vape is absolutely fine.

2. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Thread Starter Vaping Troll

No all fixed. With Kanthal I allow about half a swxond to heat up before vaping on the atty. With the preheat on this set high it is basically instantaneous vaping so by vaping immediately as I push the button then it keeps the atty cool. User error, nothjing more and nothing less. lol
    **Updated**
    same thing here.lol
    **Updated**
    just wanted to say thanks for the back up on this. Very new to TC and after a bad experience a few months ago this is a good advancement in tech.
    **Updated**
    One question. Can I charge a DNA 200 using my phone USB adaptor? NEVER charged via USB before and I need a mobile adaptor. As fa as I can see the input Amps are regulated by the chip so hence my question.

Siam Diesel and Scratchy like this.
  3. flem
    Relaxed

flem Vaping for 5 years

In Escribe go to screen tab and there you set your charging brightness to 30 or 40% and you can see what is going on when charging
    **Updated**
    You have 8 profiles in Escribe where you can setup your mod to 8 different wires/tank if you like and then change to these profiles on your Mod when you want to use another setup

Longtail1 likes this.
  4. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Thread Starter Vaping Troll

Yep already got that and downloaded it in to the mod. For some reason it just doesn't actually do it. Haven't had time to play since. My last post though so I fully intend to try again. At this point still happy that it is user error and even if not it just doesn't snot that important, just a nice touch is all.

Very impressed with the chip still though.
    **Updated**
    Well scratchy, I am so very glad I took note of your enthusiasm fo TC. I have only used SS316L so far and a micro and a spaced coil and it is giving me better flavor by a very long way than kanthal, more consistent vaping and a cloud that easily compares to a dripper with kanthal at the same gauge and number of wraps. The density and volume of the vape I am getting from both a Bellus and a Goliath v2 is very surprising. Love it.

If I can get reasonable life from the coils it will be a huge improvement over kanthal vaping. Just gotta buy more juice now as I am playing far too much.

Scratchy likes this.