1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

DIY malaysian shop

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by Caribou, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Caribou

Caribou Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I just wanted to share this Malaysian shop I found out browsing something totally unrelated.
    Vaper Stuff | Facebook
    They have a HUGE selection of flavours from TPA, INW, CAP, FA and FW (basically their full inventory) with very reasonable prices.
    They also seem to sell nic, PG, VG and DIY equipment.
    I haven't tried it since I have everything I need for now, so I don't know if they ship to Thailand, but I don't see why not. Payment may be an issue if they don't have some kind of paypal account.
    In any case, it would certainly be worth the stop during a visa run to KL.

2. usmbkk

usmbkk New Member

Wanted to share my experience with them, and i can tell you thats the place to go!!

I ordered with them a selection of CAP, FA and TPA, a couple of them hard to find and they had them ALL in stock.

Talked with them over whats app, extremely friendly Lady, super helpful, payment via paypal, shipping with Flexipack, POS Malaysia, cheap

Very good prices and the selection they have is unbelievable.

I wasnt able to find a single online shop in Europe having my list in stock.

Shipping took a week, no problems.

Here their prices

Price is in MYR

Tpa / Flavorwest 10ml rm 10 30ml rm 25 100ml rm 70 500ml rm 250 1L rm 400

Fa / Inawera 10ml rm 12 30ml rm 30 100ml rm 75 500ml rm 300 1L rm 500

Capella 10ml rm 15 30ml rm 35 100ml rm 80 500ml rm 350 1L rm 630

Here is what i ordered, all in stock

CAP

Vanilla Custard 2

Vanilla Custard 1

Creamy Yoghurt

Marshmellow

Eggnog

FA

Coconut

Costarica Specia Mango

Cream Fresh

Meringue

Mangosteen

Passionfruit

Custard

TPA

Mango

Rice Crunchies

Sweet Cream

Whipped Cream

moonoy93 likes this.
  3. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

4. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

I know this is old. But I just contacted the Vaper Stuff people. Prices are good. Will update later with how it goes.
    **Updated**
    Easy enough to place order. Ordered some cool mint as its very hard to get here. At least the couple places I know of to get flavor. Had to download whatsapp as I dont normally use it. Response time is much faster than through Facebook messenger. Paid through paypal and they said should take about 10 days via Flexipack. Will update again after it comes in.

SooKee, moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. zougou

zougou Well-Known Member

Highly recommended--I've been buying flavorings from them for over a year without a problem. Incredible choice of flavors and good service. I reach them via FB messenger and pay with Paypal, although they recently told me they are setting up a website.

6. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

Just had my order delivered. So 6 days from the date of order. They shipped the next day with notification of tracking number. 5 days delivery time is pretty awesome imo.
    Overall: Prices are good, selection is very good, and delivery is pretty quick. Yes I highly recommend these folks and they will be getting much more of of business. I wish I knew about these guys earlier.
    I need to ask them about how their website is coming.

Ben2vape likes this.
  7. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

@johnjohn2016

It would be brilliant, if they had a website, to accept visa cards...

Keep us informed,if you hear anything mate..

8. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

I just put in a new order and they directed me to the new website they have. kingofflavors.com
    I made an order through it and it works. On the payment page select senang pay and you can pay via credit card.
    The guy told me he will inform me of the tracking via whatsapp and through the website.
    They just got the payment gateway.
    Only issue I had is I wanted 3 100ml bottles and then the page would always get stuck going to payment. So I tried two bottles and then it went to payment.
    Not sure what the problem with that was. But he says the page is not fully complete yet. But hey it works for what I want.
    Check it out.

Also. My credit card didnt go through the verfy through visa so I had to call the bank and tell them It was good. Then no problem.

moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.