1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

DIY Magnetic Mixer

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by jorakae, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Bloody hell, you got that right...$120 vs. $23...that's a hefty increase!! o_O

Konvict, jpr and Rick O-Shea like this.
  2. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Same reason I bought a UD Vape Pocket a year ago. That holds enough gear for a months traveling. We never go away for more than 3-4 days, so it's still unused.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. railroad

railroad New Member

i use magnetic since 4 years, from my experience using it more than 12 minutes on a complex mix just kills may of sub flavors.
    MY all day vape is castle long and i never use magnetic more than 6 minutes on this. for simple mixes it is ok but also kills the nicotine strenght.
    if you have time patience is the key mix put in close cabinet wait3-6 weeks depneding on your mix.

jpr likes this.