1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Delta 2 vs Kanger subtank vs goblin

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Ridwan Hartono, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Ridwan Hartono
    Relaxed

Ridwan Hartono Thread Starter MTL ♥️

Hi all, i want to buy a new tank but im so confuse with this 3 tank

Delta 2 vs kanger subtank vs goblin

My mod is istick 50watt + sigelei 150watt and gaia by zarras

Right now im using fogger v.5 + nautilus + Atlantis

Can anyone help me to choose one of them and why should i buy them?

thanks!

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I have all three. All things considered, Price, build / vape quality I would put them in this order;

Goblin
    Delta
    Subtank

Obviously that is just my opinion, you might think the complete opposite.

Ridwan Hartono likes this.
  3. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

i don't own the goblin but have the st and D2, both of which offer a pretty good vape with standard coils and off course the option of building your own with the RBA section. I like having the option of buying disposable coils long with an RBA to build my own, something not available from the Goblin.

4. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

Did not tried the Goblin or the Delta II but very pleased with my SubTank, even ordered a new Subtank Mini from Gearbest.

5. flem
    Relaxed

flem Vaping for 5 years

Dont have the Goblin, but have kanger mini and nano and the Delta 2. For me the delta 2 beats the Kanger sub on the flavor. I always have 2 tanks inrotation and at the moment that is the delta 2 and the kanger Mini, but I was lucky inthe give away fro Cvapor and won a Delta 2 more, so when it arrives I am afraid that the kangers are going to get a long rest. I use the RBA on the Delta 2 for builds around the 1ohm mark, because you can only get stock coils in 0,5ohm and I like the vape of the 1ohm in betwen. so I run a 0,5ohm and a 1ohm tank every day.
    Quality vice the Delta is much better than the kanger butter smooth treads where as the kanger kan be a little ruff at times.
    The prob with these great sub tanks is that all my other tanks and drippers have been retired since I got these tanks..

Nanook and Ridwan Hartono like this.
  6. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I only have the Goblin since 2 days and only tried the ST and D2, I don't own them. The Goblin is really nice, the airflow is what I was looking forward to.

I haven't tried the same juice on each, however I would say the D2 has better flavor. The ST was a disappointment for me especially its airflow.

On the Goblin, the deck is quite small though, I have tried 3mm dual coil and it is touching the inner barrel. I don't know about the other two though.

7. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

No idea about the Delta.

Subtank I have only used a little with the rba section and then it is not bad. Easy to build and okay in use I guess.

Goblin would be my choice. Good both in flavour and vapor and easy to build. The deck is not that big, I think 2.5mm coils is max, its tight then. Never tried it with single coil, it's meant for dual coil. And that's what I run 98% of my time vaping anyway.

My guess from the reading in here is that all of them would be a solid atty for the right user. It all comes down to preferences likes so many things in life.

Ridwan Hartono and Dieter. like this.
  8. Ridwan Hartono
    Relaxed

Atlantis 2 and lemo 2 launching next month. This is madness!! I guess i will buy delta 2, and goblin for now. Thanks all who give me usefull information :)

FB_IMG_1427721446442.jpg

jon, Siam Diesel and Tibo like this.
  9. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I,too, have all 3- and while I think it's OK to compare Delta11 with Subtank-I don't think that the Goblin is the same animal.
    The first 2 come with stock coils and an RBA section (actually with Delta11 this has to be purchased as an extra item)-and with both although good the RBAs are not built into the device but are an extra option.
    The Goblin is a true RBA tank.
    If you really want my opinion you should buy one of the first two AND the Goblin.

10. haybilly
    Paranoid

That's what I would do-Delta11 and Goblin.

11. haybilly
    Paranoid

One final point -the main plus for the Subtank-is the tank size, with the Delta11 I need to refill at least once a day if not more. Subtank lasts at least 2 or 3 days.

12. Ridwan Hartono
    Relaxed

2 weeks again waitting my black delta 2 :(

13. haybilly
    Paranoid

Sorry, just realised that this thread was already quite old-I don't seem to be able to keep up to date with new posts.

14. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

You might try the "Timeline" setting when you're on Tapatalk...I like it better than "Subscribed" or "Participated"...

Tibo and haybilly like this.