1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Darth Snus Juice (Review)

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Scuba Vaper, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Thread Starter Open Water Scuva Instructor

One wonders what the @Darth Vaper puts in the built in attomiser of his black shiny helmet ... Well, I was lucky enough to find out ...

I dunno if his evilness has any left, it was on sale in classifieds, so if it's sold then tough luck really you should have bought when you had a chance.

I'm forever trying and experimenting with new flavours. Overall decent pudding/desert flavours have been my favourite, monotone fruits get very boring very quickly. But, as an ex-smoker, tabacco based juices do gain my curiosity.

@Darth Vaper , his evilness, was kind (I know a bit of a paradox here) enough to send me over a small bottle of his special reserve Snus juice. Alegedly it's worth $1M so I did handle with care, and let it re steep for a few weeks after it's arduous journey across the outer reaches of wherever to reach me.

Today, I finally had enough olfactory capacity to give it a whirl. And boy what a treat it is ...

Definitely not for children, it's a grown up flavour. Tastes a little like smoking cigars, well, the good quality ones at least. As it comes from tabacco, we don't know the exact nicotine situation, but there's definitely a kick to it, a nose tingling suprise ...

Don't expect the same as smoking taste, it's like the best parts of a good cigar without all the bad bits. My olfactorys certainly know they are experiencing something that's for a more mature vaper's enjoyment.

Bottom line, it's the closest vape I've had so far to smoking, within the restrictions of eliquids and health benefits thereof. Good job your evilness. 9/10, dropped a point because it's too expensive for anyone who doesn't own an island. Hopefully, sometime later, you'll be able to mechanise the manufacturing process or least get your minions to do it, for a budget to suit everyone ...

As yet I haven't experienced any desires for intergalactic domination, or even baby steps thereof. But am shopping for shiny black things, toss up between a Crius and a Billow at the moment, Billow is winning as the photo looks a more glossy black ... But sadly I fear that might be just clever photoshop'ing ...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Loki, Scratchy, Darth Vaper and 3 others like this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

3. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, DV had a previous version he had developed and may have mentioned continued work or revisiting it so that may be it! Well, that or it's the extremely well-steeped previous version. :)

Siam Diesel and Scuba Vaper like this.
  4. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

It is all pretty simple: take a bunch of snus, chuck it into either a base pg/vg mix or pure vg, let soak for ever and a day, strain, strain, strain, strain and then strain some more. Serve.

Cannot recall the exact amount snus to base liquid that one steeped in (this process is actually steeping. As mentioned in multiple previous posts, what all y'all call steeping aint steeping. Look for a darth post with 'steep' in it if you care for the full blab on it) but it was definitely a pure vg base with approximately 10 pouches in 15 to 20 ml. At the time it was sampled and sent it had been steeping for at least 3 months.

The snus is Montecristo. Cuban tobacco, water from Norway, produced in Sweden.

image.jpg

Loki, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

Ahh snus juice....I wonder where Lord Vaper got the idea for that one....:wink:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Loki
    No Mood

Loki Trickster. Vaper. Bringer of Ragnarök

It is good! dam right Awesome if I might say.

You can take it in your tank and puff about for the nice smooth, savory hit and smell the aroma.

I prefer to..

Drip it.. Seriously though!

4400329.jpg

It definitely reminds me of being back at the tables in Vegas, puffing on only the finest, trying to concentrate on my hand but the cocktail waitress keeps walking by.. dam.. yea.

It has to be the fastest juice I killed upon receiving.

If y'all order from Darth more often y'all might know what we talking about

Darth Vaper, Neilly and Siam Diesel like this.