1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Cooperation by health services can help people to give up smoking: NZ expert

Discussion in 'The Thailand Quit Smoking Discussion' started by Rowdy, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Thread Starter Old broken down Vaper

2. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Thailand is presently doing large "disinformation" campaign through the medias to warn about the vaping health hazards... When vaping in public places, I am getting more and more friendly warnings from locals that I am poisoning myself, whereas most often, the people talking to me are quietly smoking their analog cigarettes!!! Becoming tired to explain in return that all this propaganda is bullshit and that nothing can be worst than the cigarettes they are smoking...

3. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

In addition, a thing which does not help: on the country side, everything seen on the small TV screen is like "the Word of God"...

4. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Lol, so true I was rereprimanded because a friend sent a load of loom bands to my daughter,
    apparently they're dangerous. :/

5. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Upcountry Vaper

They claim to have reduced smoking by 30 percent in the past 10 years and have a goal to be smoke free in the next 10 years...2025. I'm not very good at math, but that sounds like they are going after the remaining 70 percent in the same amount of time...even when the lower that number gets the harder it will be to get the remaining off cigs. Perhaps they are thinking that they can stop any new smokers and just wait for the rest to die off.

6. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

Totally, when i meet some thai friends i havent seen for a while and they see me vaping they keep telling me how ultimatly dangerous that is,