1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

CoilArt Mage 217 TC Starter Kit 217W with Dual Battery Life Indicator

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Amazing! CoilArt promotes a new starter kit, witch is called Mage 217 TC starter kit. The reason why I recommend you is not only does it have dual batteries, but also it has 1.3 Inch OLED Display Screen. What interests me is that is operated with Knurled Top Cap Fill System and protected by full temperature control suite. Additionally, there are several features maybe can attract you, for instant, Three Button Control Face, Magnetic Battery Access, DoorGold Plated Spring Loaded Contacts, and Dual Adjustable Bottom Airflow.
    [​IMG]
    I belive that the following details will interest you:
    Parameters
    Size: 131.3mm*45.7mm*38mm
    Material:Stainless Steel + Glass Construction
    Juice Capacity: 4ml
    Fill System: Top Filling
    Drip Tip: 810 Drip Tip
    Output Wattage: 5 - 217W
    Battery Support:18650/20700/21700 Batteries (not include)

The earlier you order it, the faster you get it! Please click here. CoilArt Mage 217 TC Starter Kit 217W | VapeSourcing