1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Coil and Wick

Discussion in 'Vaping Maintenance' started by chiangrai, Dec 16, 2013.

1. chiangrai

chiangrai Thread Starter New Member

Right ,
    So me missus has learned how to rebuild her Vivi Nova coil heads.
    It's now my job to find Silica 1mm and Kanthol .2mm 32ANG. in quantity's larger than 1 meter.
    Any body know the cheapest suppliers especially in Thailand.
    Thanks.

2. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

If you want I'll buy a spool while I'm in the States and mail it to you when I get back. Check out Lightning Vapes on Amazon, that's where I ordered the rest of my stuff from.

3. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

I get my kanthal and wick from germany.

Zivipf.de

4. chiangrai

Thanks,
    How do these compare price wise with Micky.
    The German one seems like half price before shipping.

Ryanmacl,thanks for your offer,that would save on shipping.I would have to do some calculations on the price.I'm used to euros per meter not dollars per feet.
    But things are generally less expensive in the states.

5. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

Question, how fast are you really going through coils? Seriously, I could never in a lifetime finish a 30 meter spool of Kanthal. If you're looking at calculations on that stuff, you might want to look at changing things up a bit. Perhaps switch to 28 gauge Kanthal and make microcoils, they tend to be far more durable.

6. chiangrai

It's the missus that's still using top coils and it took her a month to learn how to do it.
    So your right maybe I should wait to see how much she is using now that the coils are lasting more than 3 days.