1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Cloupor GT 80W Dual 18650 Temperature Control Box Mod

Discussion in 'Temperature Control board Talk' started by -V-, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I don't have a VTC Mini...yet.

Yeah, I've been on a roll and somehow I can still find justifications for purchasing, even if they would be very questionable to most people. I definitely have a problem with this behavior! You should see my computer desk area and the routines I go through. I have my preferred devices and juices closest to keyboard but often reach further for something I get an itch for. Almost any time I look across the group I swear over 1/2 the tanks are nearing empty and I start going through assembly line-like filling routines. It's a selfish and geeky home life, no doubt!

The past few months I have given away at last 4 mods and 5 attys to employees or friends. I have one I am removing from use out of concerns for its internal integrity (Cloupor Mini that has been very good but dropped too many times) and my Hana Mod which I am just retiring. That was my first box mod so I wont part with it for sympathetic reasons.

Siam Diesel and Tibo like this.
  2. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Sorry. That is, Hana mod clone aka canamod

Evic vt mini arriving today I think. Also a new "mini" rda. Anyone want to venture a guess as to which? There are two that have hit the market here and it was a difficult choice as I hear both are really good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk