1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Clapton Coils

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by jEoHKT, Aug 16, 2017.

1. jEoHKT

jEoHKT Thread Starter Well-Known Member

So i've been building my coils with pre-made clapton wires. I usually aim for .40 ohm build and vape at around 30w. The flavour with these wires are just sensational.
    But is it just my imagination or does it eat a lot more juice than the basic round wires? At 30w vs a basic kanthal wire, i can't see a difference in vapor production (atleast in my case). But there is this huge difference in flavor, coming from a flavor-picky former cigarette smoker.

How bout you? Do you prefer Clapton Wires over the basic ones?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

stormvapers and a_spirit like this.
  2. a_spirit
    Angelic

a_spirit Swedish n00b

Yes it would use more juice since you get more contact surface, try fused and you get a higher juice consumption and a different flavor to

I prefer more wire and lower ohms for like bakery

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

3. jEoHKT

jEoHKT Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I'm no pro those things look complicated to build lol. Not sure where i can get pre-made.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. a_spirit
    Angelic

a_spirit Swedish n00b

Depends on where you are living

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk