1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Carrying your Equipment

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by -V-, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

I'm sure everyone has seen those Japanese 'everything for 60 baht' stores around, right? At least in BKK they seem to be pretty evenly spread out around town. Daiso, I think is the name.

Was in there today just killing time when I noticed these glasses and remembered Senior Vapermorph's post in this thread... after a quick eyeball for approximate size I decided to make a 60 baht wager on this item:

daisho_eyeglassCase.jpg

As hoped, it is a nice fit for the iTaste VV and Vision Spinner - with a slight simple addition. If you place either device in the case without anything added, the button will rest under the portion of the case where the two halves overlap. It is just tight enough to not cause any strees but almost guarantees engaging the power button. Even after manually shutting down with 3-5 clicks (tested). Solution is quick easy and cheap. Take a new, unused sponge (or a soiled one if that's your thing) cut several cubes out of it (about the size of a standard die - as in, singular of dice) press two down to the base and another to the top of the cap. You may fine tune a bit but that should get you where you want to be. The iTaste or Vision Spinner rests with the button just over the overlap area and the button does not engage at all with normal stress to the case. Plus the sponge at the top keeps anything from shifting around much at all. 60 baht. Fits in pocket, has a clip.

Thanks Vapermorphs! I probably would have glossed over the glasses had I not just read your tip. Speaking of, anyone need a pair of glasses? I'm probably just going to toss 'em!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  2. disambiguated

disambiguated New Member

When I'm out and about, I carry a pocket-full of eGo 400mAh 'shorties' and use a Kanger T2 or an eGo-threaded Mega Dual-Coil XL cartomizer (Smok Tech clone). I carry extra juice in an Innokin U-Can.

A 'shorty' battery plus T2 or cartomizer isn't long enough to worry about breaking, doesn't leak, and the 5-push battery safeguard is fine. I typically carry 4 batteries with me. The U-Can doesn't leak, either.

3. Pipcon
    Cool

Pipcon Well-Known Member

Itaste Travel Kit.....

Case Logic + Itaste box insert (Cut to suit. Bit rough but works).

Itaste Travel Kit2.jpg

Itaste Pocket Kit.....

Itaste Pocket Kit.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Nice fit on the assembled single Itaste there - :very good:

4. petewan

petewan Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I cant stand bulging pockets and so when i go out i use my old camera bags .One is small enough to carry my MPV and a spare in case the battery runs out plus juice in a seperate pocket. Another one holds all my gear juice cables for recharging and batteries in separate pockets and keeps them upright . I use the larger one when i go away for while Sling it over my shoulder. Cheap and cheerfull and no girly bag for me. pete
    :rolling laugh::grin::vaping:

5. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Upcountry Vaper

There is a carry case at FT I've been looking at for $2.82

$2.82 Electronic Cigarette Carrying Zipper Pouch Bag for Ego (Medium Size) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The problem with a carry case is you have to carry it, so I am most interested in finding a very small shoulder bag, with the right selection of pockets. Without that shoulder strap I run a high risk of forgetting it someplace. An alternative would be a fanny pack, but I'm not fond of them, because I don't tuck my shirts in.

I'm planning to get a couple of 450 mah batteries to make the package even more compact. Micky is out of stock on them now, but I may get an Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer 2.4ml, because they look more durable. That combined with a couple of 450 batteries should make for a pretty reliable knock around.

6. RobRaven

RobRaven Well-Known Member

I like VS4_BlackOstrich_700x700.jpg vapesox vs4 but shipping here would bring it up to like 45$.

7. fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet Chiang Mai Vaper

These Maxpedition belt holsters are good, but only if you're wearing a belt...kinda expensive too, compared to some of the clever ideas here.

tube-sheath5.jpg

8. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I use a pencil case

9. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Upcountry Vaper

Just finished a week in BKK and found the itaste VTR priceless! Heavy as hell? Yes! But the low profile design really works for me. That and a very small point and shoot camera case...VERY SMALL...performed extremely well. I went out and about with the VTR, spare/alternate tank, coil, battery, and a bottle of juice with no worries. Never needed any of the spares, but enjoyed the piece of mind by having them along.

- - - Updated - - -

camera_case1.JPG

camera_case2.JPG