1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Carrying your Equipment

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by -V-, Sep 25, 2012.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

there are many ideas for this and a good few purpose built items for instance the PCC carry case charger, and hard case , but an empty eye glass case is ideal. Other ideas include a diabetic travel pouch which will fit all of your juices and equipment , ideal if travelling or just keeping it all together. to be honest there is nothing better if you have a large collection of juices and gadgets and gizmos that just a cheep tool box or tackle box Perfect with all its compartments and draws

you could just go get a cheep pair of the slim line disposable reading glasses with the thin case and use that for your cig

you could just put it in your pocket BUT be careful with manual batteries if you press the button while in your pocket you will get a nasty burn and don't think the auto batteries are any better with vibration and lots of jumping about it will activate and you will have that warm uncomfortable sensation of your leg burning if indeed that's where it is.

2. bioxx

bioxx Steamer

Trouser pockets is probably the worst place. That flimsy plastic stuff of the carto is easy to break off.

Also don't forget that most batteries have a 3 or 5 click on/off.

3. -V-
    Cool

I've got mine in a nice carry case....a bit too big for the regular pocket mind you:grin:

4. bioxx

bioxx Steamer

All the professional already, eeh. :very good:

5. Sickkboy

Sickkboy New Member

On working days, beside a charger that I'm leave it at home I just throw them all in notebook bag. Lmao

6. -V-
    Cool

Finding my Lava Tube with Vivi Nova connected it doesn't fit into case, if I unscrew the vivi nova each time it's ok.
    Huge bit of kit though the TL and VN....

7. bioxx

bioxx Steamer

By pure chance/my own stupidity/over-thinking I bought an ego C 650mah upgrade bat the other day. That wasn't what I wanted, I meant 900mah but now all is good. With the v3 carto it fits nicely into the pockets of the jeans jacket and the supposed sunglasses place in the car.

For me this kind of equipment has to be small, easy to handle. I'm too clumsy for things like this.

[​IMG]

8. -V-
    Cool

That Vivi looks a bit lost on that little eGo bat mate:vaping::vaping:

9. bioxx

bioxx Steamer

Wouldn't want to be seen with it but works perfectly well, its the 2.4 ohm atty, might even be better with the 1.8 :grin:

10. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

Being a strictly shorts and tshirt person I've been wondering about this. (still waiting on my ego-c kit to arrive.)

I will have to look for a small but strong case. The slimline glasses is a good idea.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

11. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Check this out man-$3.75 Electronic Cigarette Carrying Zipper Pouch Bag for Ego (Big Size) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    for 3.75$ can't go wrong i guess.
    I have one on order myself, until now i have used a hard case for glasses.Fits two eGo 650mah with clearomizers attached and a 1000mah twist battery easy in the pocket of the jeans and they are protected from damage.

12. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

Nice. Let me know how you like it when you try it out.

I guess it's a trade off as to how many goodies you want to store and how much pocket realestate you can afford......

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

13. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

I snapped probably 3 ego batteries in half keeping them in my pocket, which is what made me move up to the iTaste SVD and New Cobra RBA. It makes a pretty solid chunk of metal, and haven't had any problems yet. If I don't feel like putting it in my pocket, I have the least gay-looking leather man purse I could find and I keep it in there.

14. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

This just occurred to me the other day.

Thought I'd share it on account of the disproportionate amount of consuming I do compared to producing... Maybe so obvious it does not need any explanation. Then again, I am a little slow and I may need to refer back to this myself later in the day when I forget what I was thinking about something to do with vaping...

This tip is only relevant if you are walking around with kanger mini's - they are the least likely to leak so far in my experience so those are the ones I have been taking along with me lately...

Turns out the ncr 18650B battery case fits 2 kanger minis side by side. The length from head to tail of the tank is just about a perfect fit for the case with no allowance for vertical movement while not putting any pressure on the tank either. Horizontal movement is restricted naturally by following the form and function of the original design (that is, hold a cylindrical battery).

Handy, simple and wont make you look like a knob with a fanny pack.

(Note: this will not be of any use for the mini v2 however, which is 2 mm longer as stated in the product specifications).
    FUCKitALL.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  15. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Toothbrush cases ROCK!

IMG_20131202_051604.jpg
    IMG_20131202_051647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014