1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Nath, Apr 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nath

Nath Thread Starter New Member

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post in the forum...

I’m on holiday in Thailand - Phuket, and didn’t realise it’s quite impossible to get hold of vape - I wasted pretty much the whole of yesterday looking for some.

Do any of you know where I can get hold of some e-liquid (preferably without postage)?

Many thanks

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

You may be able to find some juice at the local night markets...the souvenir & curio sellers might have some "under the counter" but it's pot luck on the quality.

You'd be better off checking this section of the forum...there are at least 3 suppliers who can have juice to you quickly (but it will have to come via EMS).

Thailand Vapers FAQ's - READ THIS FIRST (There are NO B&M Vape Shops) | Thailand Vapers

As always, be very very careful vaping in public and/or carrying any vape gear with you when you're outside of your hotel room.

Good luck!

debatedude likes this.
  3. Nath

Nath Thread Starter New Member

Thank you for your response.

I’m at this hotel only for the next 2 nights. Then I move onto Ko Yao Yai.

How would delivery work?

If I were to travel to a night market - can you recommend a convenient one close to Baan Rim Le (South Phuket - where I am currently staying)

Thanks again

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Once the package is posted, it will arrive in approx. 2-3 days...so you'd need to use the hotel address where you'll be a couple of days after you make payment.
    Sorry, can't help with that...don't live in Phuket. Ask the concierge or front desk at the hotel...they'll point you in the right direction. Ask for "e-nam" (e-water) for "burree fie fah" (electronic cigarette) but keep a close eye out for the local police contingent when you do.
    :vaping: :vaping:

debatedude and jpr like this.
  5. Vapefrog

Vapefrog New Member

Hello, new poster here.

6. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

7. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member