1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Bought a few things today

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by -V-, Mar 4, 2019.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Had a drive over to the Juice Cabin shop in Pontefract today, about an hour drive but there's also a big shopping mall near by so we made an afternoon of it as a family...
    Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 17.45.46.png

Picked up a nice new dual battery mod as a replacement for my broken Pico, the blue resin is really nice, my pictures don't do it justice, it's so nice i'm not sure I really want to use it at work...lol......
    and got my usual Fruity Bush juice..lol..

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 17.14.08.png Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 17.14.40.png Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 17.14.54.png Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 17.15.36.png

Les wasn't around as it was his weekend off but still nice bunch of lads working there...
    Here's his website;
    Juice Cabin for the best British juices from Sister Agatha, The Colonel and more - Juice Cabin Limited

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  2. Ridwan Hartono
    Relaxed

Ridwan Hartono MTL ♥️

nice V, fruity bush juice never try before, but i think that is good deal ejuice

-V- likes this.
  3. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

I've purchased all my shekim juice concentrates from the Juice Cabin annually for the past three years. Good selection, good service and fair prices Les has always been very helpful. Just a pity he does not ship directly overseas. Have never been to his shop though...... maybe next time !

-V- likes this.
  4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Not been open that long, but well worth the visit....