1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Big Dripper V1 & V2 clone

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

The newest, and best atomizer technology to hit the market. The Big Dripper Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer (RDTA) features a 5ml tank on top of a 3-pole RBA. Simply press down on the drip tip and automatically drip 3 drops of your stored liquid directly on to your wick! No more pulling top caps, just simply press and vape! Snag one of these revolutionary atomizers and be the first to vape an RDTA! With the included wide-bore drip tip you'll be sure to get maximum flavor and clouds! This is a 1:1 clone of the Sub Ohm Innovations The Big Dripper.

Features:

• Stainless Steel Tank V.1
    • Clear Tank V.2
    • Reduced Chamber
    • Self-Dripping RDA
    • 3ml juice capacity
    • 22mm
    Price V.1 & V.2 750THB.
    EMS 50THB.

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0215.JPG

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  2. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

My major problem with this is that it appears to only drip on to one side of your deck and so only on to one wick. Otherwise it looks a lot better than the 3D

3. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I've been using one (steel body) for quite a while and no problems with the one hole design and uneven saturation. Then again I use rayon and no need for thick chunks of cotton for wicking so the ejuice distributes nicely because of it. I think most people who have expressed same concern found that in actual use it's not a problem. If you run dry and have lots of cotton on deck of atty it may take more pumps to release more juice and just a little more time to see it migrate throughout but if you are maintaining juice levels and not very dry then it really shouldn't be a worry.

In fact I like my first one so much that I bought a copy of this model with window today from Big. It's soaking and soon to clean and try it out!

Big by-pass and Dieter. like this.
  4. IronLung

IronLung Member

I finally used my brain and attached it to my MOD to gain extra leverage.... Built my sub-ohm coils and wicked up.... juiced her up and BOOM. Great flavour, great cloud chucker and cooler draw than my other drippers. This could be my favourite..... Great driving dripper with its 5ml tank, just give it three pumps to juice it up and vape.

This is more than adequate and miles cheaper than the original.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Scratchy and Dieter. like this.
  5. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

I too bought the V.1 version a month ago, and it is becoming my favourite tank atty. Great juice capacity big clouds, good vapor and no leaking. What more does one want. And as always good service from big. Thanks.