1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Batteries in BKK

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by CumulusMaxim, Jun 17, 2017.

1. CumulusMaxim

CumulusMaxim Thread Starter Member

If anyone would like to buy genuine 18650 batteries in bangers, head to Fortune mall outside Rama 9 mrt.
    On the 4th floor is a large red fronted store called Amoon where I just bought Samsung 30q, Sony vtc4 and vtc5a.
    The price was 280 each for vtc4 and 300 a piece for the others.
    Also picked up a nitecore charger from a smaller shop opposite. The owner vapes and eagerly showed me the facebook groups with the best juice deals haha.
    Can probably find all kinds up there.
    Hope that's useful for someone.
    Happy vaping all

moonoy93 likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

In a pinch, I might buy a battery or 2 from Amorn (they're all over Thailand)...but I generally prefer to buy my vaping batts from trusted suppliers. There are a lot of counterfeit batteries out there...YMMV ;)
    :vaping: :vaping:

Sent from my P3 Ti...

debatedude and ThaiGermanSamui like this.
  3. CumulusMaxim

Where can I find your trusted suppliers? :-D

Tried the vtc5 and they seem genuine judging from how hard they hit and staying nice and cool in my tube mod. I've no way to actually test them though.

Be nice to know some more shops to finds them in.

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Most are outside Thailand. See the Battery Safety thread...it's a sticky and there's a link in the FAQ's. Posting links in Tapatalk is a PIA.

Edit: tagged you in that thread. ;)

Sent from my P3 Ti...

CumulusMaxim likes this.
  5. CumulusMaxim

Thanks I will do, I tried some online overseas places but delivery to Thailand always the problem.
    The Sony's definately feel like the real deal compared to my awt and probably fake hg2s.

Cheers!

Nakhonsisean and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

Old thread I know but I went to Amorn in Rama 4 yesterday. Was primarily looking for some 20700s seeing as none of the suppliers I'd generally use were offering shipping to Thailand. No vape type batteries there at all, wasn't expecting to find 20700 to be honest but no 18650s either. Maybe the Fortune store is bigger but the one at Rama 4 is quite big.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    moonoy93 likes this.
  7. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

Looks like Ali Express have Thailand back on their delivery list for batteries.