1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

BAAL (EL DIABLO) Clone

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by mash, Feb 22, 2015.

1. mash
    Nerdy

mash Thread Starter zZz

So now that i got my new smok m65 i needed something to test out the high watts it can put out, i was at khun wut's shop getting a tank for my dad and wut had this BAAL clone, this is my first real RDA so this aint a review as i dont know alot about drippers but i took some pictures and made a small GIF anim :p

Nice deep ingraving and massive airflow.
    baal2.jpg

Small drip tip added for size only, kit only has wide(!) bore tip inc.
    baal3.jpg

Kit also comes with a 510 drip tip adapter(but no drip tip)
    baal4.jpg

Tested it with dual coil 26G wire, came out at 0.3 ohms, my m65 set at 55 watts,airflow full open.
    baal.jpg baal.gif

MY only comment on this is DAAAMMMM but then again drippers aint my thing. :)

jon, Mack, Siam Diesel and 4 others like this.