1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Availability of flavoring in Thailand?

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by David in Bangkok, Mar 22, 2017.

1. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I see there's PG/Vg that people order from in Thailand. Did anyone find flavoring that is easy to find here (any vendors selling it?) or do you guys all import?

2. pierdon
    Relaxed

pierdon Well-Known Member

Siam Diesel, jorakae and jpr like this.
  3. David in Bangkok

Oh this looks awesome!! Thanks for the link!!

jpr and pierdon like this.
  4. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the links, excellent stuff. On another note is there anywhere to get a hold of nic in Thailand?

5. David in Bangkok

I believe that link has that too?

6. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Is this thread public ?

I also order flavors locally, awesome guy and service, many flavors from Capella and Flavour Art.

But I'd rather make sure this thread is not public before sharing his contact :peep:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. pierdon
    Relaxed

The thread I linked is public and has a public website and public FB page... So I went ahead ;)

jpr, Siam Diesel and Tibo like this.
  8. David in Bangkok

I guess the mods can move it to members only if that's a worry. I would think flavors are not a huge deal, if he was advertising nicotine though it might be..

9. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

@jorakae sent me a sample of a superb apple pie juice many months ago. He really knows his stuff when it comes to e-liquid.

jorakae, jpr, Tibo and 1 other person like this.
  10. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I encourage everyone to give a try to FYI if they ever find an issue in getting some juice from vendors. Even with a single flavor, you can make something very nice.

jorakae, Siam Diesel, pierdon and 2 others like this.
  11. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

I got a few flavours from @Mack when he packed in. Not tried home brew yet, but it's future proofing. I am perfectly happy with Nautilus coils, but I have a few RTA's. If Armageddon ever arrives in LoS, I want to be ready.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  12. pierdon
    Relaxed

I honestly consider the juices I'm vaping now (DIY) 2 to 3 times better than anything I had from local vendors... And I'm paying 2-3 times less (if not less).
    Not to say that local juices are bad, but after a few trial and error, you can basically adjust your recipes the way YOU like it best and come with something close to perfect (for you).
    That's the way I see it :)

Tibo, Jazz2017, farangmick and 4 others like this.
  13. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I especially enjoy being able to vape without worrying being out of juice. And that is probably the biggest reason I turned to DIY, I couldn't bother ordering online or rushing to a "shop" just to find myself grabbing a juice I had no idea what it will be like and spending 600thb for 30ml that will last me 3 days.

14. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

When using the new generation sub tanks or RDA's the juice consumption easily can reach 30ml or even more in a day.
    Having the right flavour DYI is a must for me otherwise vaping would get way to expensive with the juice consumption alone.Being able to customise the juice like PG/VG percentage or nic strength is a big plus. High PG and little to no flavour with 10-12 mg nicotine will help when traveling 36 hours!

Max VG with 4% MAXX Blend flavor from FA in a dripper .2 ohm or sub tank .2 ohm with 3 mg nicotine is just a joy blowing the clouds around the house and in the neighbour's garden.... :vaping: He thinks someone is burning down the bushes again...:rolling laugh:

At a misty cooler morning like today the clouds nicely lingering in the air for a while which is a joy to watch as well... Did i mention i love Vaping? :vaping::love:

15. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:
    Wow...glad I'm just a tootle puffer...that would be impossible for me!

farangmick and Konvict like this.