1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Are online shops reliable?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Mr Absolutely, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Mr Absolutely
    Energetic

Mr Absolutely Thread Starter New Member

Has anyone bought from the websites Thai Vape Shop and Thai Vape mall, are they reliable?

Thank you :)

2. Kuff

Kuff Member

Have not but have a little problem with ordering from Thai Vape Shop, there is no contact us button or option. So if something wrong with an order, not possible to contact them.

Another one Ecig Thai, has line ID for contact but does not respond, so may be risky to order

Mr Absolutely likes this.
  3. Nakhonsisean

Nakhonsisean Well-Known Member

I've bought of both numerous times with no problems.

SooKee and Julesypuff like this.
  4. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I've bought from them with no problem. Even got a refund once when the product was wrong. I have ordered from several online Thai shops and never had a problem.

5. Nakhonsisean

Same experience I think. Have had a couple of local suppliers refund money with no problems for things. Also had a refund from one vendor a few weeks back after he was raided. I transferred the money about the same time he was raided for the BiB retirement fund but he refunded the money the next morning.

6. Kuff

Kuff Member

Just bought from Thai Vape Mall, and all went smooth, delivered by EMS well packed. Products brand new

7. Mallmagician

Mallmagician Member

Had 2 orders with thai vape shop. Both went smoothly enough. Takes paypal which is handy, and sent quickly.

One item I ordered was sent in the wrong colour, but it didn't really matter to me so didn't try and swap it.

They also sent me a small bottle of juice as a bonus, plus some stickers. :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

8. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Have never ordered from either, but once met the guy from thaivapemall and he seemed a decent chap.

9. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

When it comes to ordering juice online in Thailand, there is really only one vendor. The only vendor prophecized to bring balance to the universe... By way of brutal price slashing and merciless self promotion.

Can you guess who? That's right! Darth Juice, an online shop (sort of) you can rely on. For a limited time. While supplies last. But until then... Totally reliable.

If your first thought just now was something to the effect of, "jeez wheeez, not this guy again. Enough of this crud." Mention this post and get nothing free with your next order.

Everyone else, say "not enough crud" and get the amount of juice in mililiters you order DOUBLED. If you take 30 mls with a 1 bottle order receive 60 mls. The juice you recieve will be guaranteed of equal or greater quality then the one you order just randomly selected by Darth while drunk.

Offer recinded at some point in the future without notice. Good for a week at least. After that you might need to argue why you should get such great deal while offering nothing besides the cost of the product plus shipping in return.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I'm reminded of a song from my youth... :D

But seriously folks, @Darth Vaper's offer is too good to pass up!
    :very good:

Konvict likes this.
  11. Manoch

Manoch New Member

Hello, new poster here!

Got the same thoughts when I was new in the scene but I can speak for thaivapeshop and your mentioned thaivapemall ... both shops delivered fast and I didn't had any problem. One of the shops even send me some "sold out" products after a conversation via LINE - but I don't remember which one it was. Enjoy vaping!

12. frankie1012uk

frankie1012uk New Member

I always order from the online shops listed on Thailand Vapers. , and never had a problem. Always been a quick service, but as of yet I haven't ordered from Thai vape mall and Thai vape shop.

MacAdder likes this.
  13. Faraday
    Fine

Faraday Active Member

Hi new member here.

My son ordered my iJustS & Juice from a Fb page. It came, but I didn't like the Juice..

So I ordered some juice from Vaporszone, & haven't had a tracking number. There is no customer service.
    The website looks very professional though....

14. Nakhonsisean

Hi @Faraday
    Ordered many times off Vaperzone over the years. He was one of the first vendors in Thailand. I always found him to be honourable but rather slow and did not always get a tracking number of him.

Siam Diesel and Faraday like this.
  15. Faraday
    Fine

Faraday Active Member

Ah ok, thank you Nakhonsisean.

Hope I do get my order, as my wife wrote a curt Line message to them.