1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Anywhere in koh samui for liquid?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by dany_boy001, Feb 7, 2016.

1. dany_boy001

dany_boy001 Thread Starter New Member

Hi all, I'm in koh samui on holiday and I think I'm going to run out of liquid, anywhere I could pick some up from??

2. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Flavour Chaser

I've never seen any here...depending on how long you're here for you can order off one of the local suppliers on this forum and you'll have it in a few days...

Micky's E-Juice/E-Liquid | Thailand Vapers

Big By-Pass's E-Juice/E-Liquid | Thailand Vapers

@E-CIG's E-Juice/E-Liquid | Thailand Vapers

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. samui

samui Well-Known Member

There is a few places in chaweng on the beach road selling but its liqua e juice probably fake,ive seen feellife juice too, best bet to order online if you got time.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel and Neilly like this.
  4. Lofty
    Relaxed

Lofty Member

Thailandvape, Micky & Big By-Pass have all provided trouble free quick responses and shipped, with tracking details, numerous times for me.
    Safe, quick & reliable.
    Street vendors sell crap normally although it should be cheap.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk