1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Not Vape Related Any car rental Pattaya airport ?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by jon, May 5, 2016.

1. jon
    Mellow

jon Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Question may be a little retarded but we have never taken the plane to Pattaya before, always been driving our self.

Is there any car rentals at the airport, or is it better to live dangerous and try a taxi to our hotel ?

We arrive friday morning and return early monday morning so it would be convenient with the airport.

Since this forum is full of friendly locals I hopes someone could enlighten us a little on this.
    I would be grateful for any information :)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I just checked on Google and there are car rentals available out of Pattaya (Utapao) airport. But the traffic in Pattaya is so messed up on weekends due to the tunnel construction on Sukhumvit that unless you're planning on going site seeing around the area (and even if you are), I think you'd be better served getting a taxi or connecting with a local driver. I can put you in touch with one...speaks decent English, too, and is very safe (I've been using him for a long time). PM me if you want the info. :)

Konvict and jon like this.
  3. jon
    Mellow

Thanks @Siam Diesel . PM sent :)

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Cheers, mate...just replied.

jon likes this.
  5. jon
    Mellow

Then, thanks to the ever present, almost omnipresent Siam Diesel, all is arranged. Thanks a lot !

Siam Diesel likes this.