1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Allen carr's easy way to stop smoking

Discussion in 'The Thailand Quit Smoking Discussion' started by Rowdy, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Thread Starter Old broken down Vaper

I have Allen Carr's E.Book if anyone wants a copy please PM your email address and I can send you a copy.:vaping:

2. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I have it as well. I read half of it.
    At one point he specifies you can keep on smoking until you actually finish the book.

I took it as a challenge, I've never read the rest of the book ^^

Sent from the future

3. Rowdy
    Devilish

Its a great book and has helped many people to quit. I read the book twice and gave up for 1 day.:rolling laugh:

Then an employee called in and asked me if I wanted a smoke then that was it back on them again. If it happens today I can just vape to my hearts content.... Fu*K the cigarettes, they have destroyed my health...........Time to move on.

4. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

It is a great book indeed, worked for my boss.

Sent from the future

5. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Stoped smoking after 2 day's of vaping.....more or less automatically. Wonder why still smoking when vaping... does anyone want to buy a pack of cigarettes laying around since more than a year along with the book to stop smoking after the book was read?

6. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

i read the book 2 times and hated the fact it never worked for me but for several friends,
    funny enough after he was a none smoker for years ..... when his doctors told him he had 9 months to live he started smoking again.

anyhow whatever works is good. I tried to close to everything, Accupuncture, Hypnosis, Tons of other boobs i read about it,
    The final breaktru i had with a book from a guy called - Andreas Jopp - http://www.jopp-online.com/en/books.html
    but not on the first shot, i also needed to read to book twice and still had a hardtime, so it might just was time for me to stop an it would have workinged with any method. Although in his book there where quite a lot things which really helped me.

Most was prolly to find friends to bet against you, i ve choosen for the bet a timeframe of 6 months. And i had to pay several people 20.000 Baht if i smoke the next 6 months, so overall a cig would have costs me 80.000 baht, i recall i often sat there when i wanted one really badly but i said no i rather not pay my friends that amount of money. One of the guys i made the bet with i really didnt like to much and this helped me the most by thinking i really dont wanna give this fu.... 20.000 baht LOL

The time i stopped i wasnt aware of eCigs in the form i know them today, i have no doubt this would have helped me a great deal, the first 2 weeks i really wanted to kill everybody around me, with eCigs this would have been much easier i believe

7. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Really, you had tons of other boobs and it didn't stop you from smoking? :rolling laugh:

8. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

:rolling laugh::rolling laugh:
    well the letter -B- is really quite far away from -K- so there is no point of denying what thoughts i had in the brain when typing that :D

9. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

I have it on MP3 if anyone wants it.
    It worked for me too.

He died a few years ago and made over £100 million pounds through his books, audio and counselling services.

I started smoking after a while and was going to buy Allen Carr's 'Only Way' to stop smoking.

I guess the only way to stop smoking is to stop breathing

10. Rowdy
    Devilish

When you read the book it shows he really knows about smoking and the thoughts that go through your head at times. He was not just someone against smoking he was trying to help people, yes he made a lot of money, good luck to him.

- - - Updated - - -

The human brain can makes us do strange things at times.:rolling laugh:

11. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

The way he teach the reader to look at cigarettes is unique and quite an eye opener. I never finish the book nor stop smoking before but what I read made so much more sense than what you read on the wen or all the health warnings we all know so well.

His success is deserved and again, if even one person stop smoking thanks to his work, big thumbs up for that

Sent from the future