1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

GiveAway Alien Silicone cases

Discussion in 'Thailand Pay It Forward & Giveaways' started by hotdogs1, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotdogs1

hotdogs1 Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I wanted a silicone case for my Alien. I found them on eBay from China. They were about $2 so I ordered a few thinking it might increase the chances of them showing up. They showed up.

I'll give 3 away to members. Just post a pick of your mod in your hand. The first 3 that live in Pattaya and can meet for a beer and delivery will get 1. If no one is in Pattaya then I'll EMS them to the first 3 non Pattaya takers. I'll give Pattaya Alien owners until next Thursday to claim one other wise I'll post them to the first 3 non Pattaya takers.

You can have any colour you like as long as it's red and black.

image.jpeg

judas, aging one, Donkey and 4 others like this.
  2. hotdogs1

Looks like I must be the only Alien owner on here.

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  3. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

I like what you're doing, its a good idea and i try to pay it forward as often as i can. I do have an Alien as my main mod, but i do not need the case as i have already and didnt want to take one for the sake of taking one.

judas, Siam Diesel and Rick O-Shea like this.
  4. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

Simply a real nice gesture. I will remember this each time I see hotdog1 post...

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Speed vape

Speed vape New Member

Hey, here i am little bit late to answer but i just own this Alien smok not long ago...
    here is mine...

IMG_5600.JPG
    **Updated**
    Hi, my response is little bit late, i am sorry but i don't have this Alien Smok for long time...
    I was looking all the places where they selling ecig around here but no ones are selling silicon for this model...
    Hope to get feedback from you guys, and have a good vapes!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
  6. hotdogs1

I'm at work at the moment. I'll be back in a week or 2. If you PM me your Thai address I'll post you one when I'm back.

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. Speed vape

Speed vape New Member

Hi ok i understand, but maybe we can meet when you are back here in town and have a beer, or you want to post it?

8. hotdogs1

Oh ok. I didn't realise you were in Pattaya. I'll organise with you to meet up when I'm back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.