1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Air purifier

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by Fastoche, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Fastoche

Fastoche Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hi,
    As I spend quite a lot of time vaping inside and the rooms get quite cloudy I would like to get an air purifier to decrease the amount of vape in the air.
    I really supect it to create too much condensation in my air conditioners (see another post) ; especially one, where I vape a lot ; it is quite new, clean and has been checked a few times by me and some technicians but still leaks a bit.
    My lovely wife is also not always very happy with the cloudy/foggy room.

Just saw a video of a guy using a small air purifier to get rid-off the cloud. It seems quite effective and I'm thinking to buy one (if possible, not -too- expensive, small but efficient).
    Does anyone got any advice/experience/technical and/or product information to share about air purifier to get rid of/decrease the cloud ?
    Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Wouldn't a standard fan be sufficient?

I can't say I've ever clouded up any room in my house, but maybe I don't vape enough, or with enough power to do so.
    99% of the time I vape in the front room and only have a simple ceiling, and floor standing fan. No problem with clouds, or condensation in the last 3 years.

Fastoche and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Fastoche

Unfortunately not.
    Room damn foggy but hopefully still can see my wife's face when she opens the door and gives me her : "wow !?!?" in the middle of the cloud.
    Thanks for your answer by the way.
    Will buy a cheap and small air purifier on lazada to test how it works.
    Will let you know as it might be of some help for others facing the same issue.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Fastoche

Hi,
    I bought a portable air purifier at Lazada, brand is Pisen. I wasted 599. It's a piece of rubbish, noisy and doesn't help at all. I didn't expect much from it but thought it will at least help a bit. It doesn't.
    Don't buy it. It's crap, just a very small fan with a filter and some plastic around it.

P_20180122_202534.jpg

Chili Pepper likes this.
  5. Fastoche

P_20180124_204434.jpg Hi,
    In case it can help.
    I returned the Pisen usb air purifier to Lazada to get a refund.
    Bought a second hand bionaire BAP-412.
    As the suction was still not powerful enough I added 2 pc fans.
    Still not perfect but it helps to reduce the fog.
    I guess to be completely effective you need either a very powerful air purifier or the joytech air purifier made for vapers (available at fasttech for more than 40$).
    Cheers.

P_20180124_210641.jpg

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  6. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

How about opening the window combined with a pathlm might do the trick?
    Of course a Moskito net would be advised.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

7. Fastoche

Of course it would be the best thing to do but my house and me are both quite hot and I like to have the air conditioning on often. Don't want to try cooling BKk as my electric bill would be huge.

debatedude likes this.
  8. Benjamin Jones

Benjamin Jones New Member

xiaomi air purifiers from lazada are great

Fastoche likes this.
  9. Nowhereman

Nowhereman Well-Known Member

I have Xiaome air purifier Pro. It works great and it's powerful enough to clean PM 2.5 particles and also vapor in 35m2 room. Cost is about 5 - 6000.00 THB. Filter is to be changed every 6 month, cost 400 - 1000 thb. To regulate the power of the fan and to use other functions there is a mobile phone application you have to download. You do need to have wifi at home. Not cheap, but you and your wife will have some clean air to breath as well as I understand you are in Bangkok area. I think the money would be well spent.

Fastoche likes this.