1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

A bit of Staff changaround

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Rules and Info' started by -V-, May 6, 2016.

1. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

My brother from another mother.

jon, Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  2. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

And to run them all, two Nemmies (brass and copper) and two Cartels (both brass). I've got the market cornered on VTC4s!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

I have a few special mods you may appreciate. I took a Nemesis clone to a local machinist to "test" his skills. Didn't tell him what it was just asked if he could make it. He said yes so I had him make two. One in 316L SS and one in aluminum to see how well he worked with soft materials. They turned out perfect. I took them to a laser engraver and had a logo and serial number put on them. Just recently I took him some plans for a tube mode with a hybrid top cap and SMPL style button. One in 316L SS and one in brass. Again they turned out beautiful. Brushed finish. I haven't done anything with logos or engraving on these yet but will probably go CNC this time. One of the best things about doing the mods with him was all the customization I could do. I have one button with ~1.2 mm throw and the other with ~0.7 mm throw. Talk about a touchy trigger. Haven't finished voltage drop tests yet but the brass on is looking ~.1 V at 1 ohm. Haven't polished the treads and I am using a crappy 510 pin in my volt meter, so we will see where is goes. Will test later at .5 ohm and .25 ohm.

jon, Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  4. debatedude
    No Mood

I got a chubby reading that! BTW, did you go magnetic or spring-loaded firing button?

5. debatedude
    No Mood

On the Nemmy remakes?

6. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

Magnets on everything I own. Have an unnatural hatred of springs.

7. v 4 vendetta
    No Mood

v 4 vendetta Well-Known Member