1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

3M USB cords

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by David in Bangkok, Jan 19, 2015.

1. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I have found all over Bangkok a bunch of these generic USB cords. I'm not sure how unsafe it is to use cheap cords, but I haven't had a problem up until now, and the OEM cables only seem slightly better.

Anyways, sometimes you can find the 3 meter cords cheap (I just found a place at 60B) and it gives you a lot of room to charge/pass-through. At night if I don't plug in before I go to bed, I will forget sometimes, but I can lay in bed and have a lot of room to move around if I use the 3M cable to charge and use as a pass-through at the same time.

Maybe this will help someone, I used to use it for my phone, but I found it's a great way to make a really long pass-through as well :vaping:

2. Tomy Anderson

Tomy Anderson New Member