1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

36 hours

Discussion in 'The Thailand Quit Smoking Discussion' started by byoung, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Bic

Bic New Member

Hi byoung

I found exactly the same thing.

I had tried patches 3 or 4 times before, but always ran home to mama (cigarettes). Sometimes even after 2 or 3 years off the cigs.

It is funny, I did the exact same thing as you. Started with the Eco-C (which I think is crap). In fact it was so bad it just halved the number of cigs I was smoking. But 3 or 4 days later I got my iTaste VV/VW and Aspire BDC ce5. The very next day, I was off the analogs. In fact, I like the iTaste VV/VW Aspire BDC CE5 setup so much I still use it when I am out and about.

My advice to anyone making the analogs -> e-cigs is to bypass the Eco-C, and go straight for something like a an iTaste VV/VW or Ego-V battery, and one of the standard BDC atomisers (Aspire CE5, Kanger mini pro tank 3 etc....all up it is probably on 100-200THB more than the Eco-C). However, I understand that there is that learning curve (it takes a few days of something in your hand to understand the different parts of an e-cig). It seems simple now, but I was wondering WHAT THE HELL IS AN ATOMIZER, A MOD ETC ETC ETC.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! A hobby??? It has become almost an obsession for me at the moment:thank you thank you. I am just hoping I settle down in the next few months.

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Byoung,
    Congrats on getting off the stinkies...you won't regret it! I, too, started with an eGo C and the leaky cartridges...and carried on for almost 6 weeks until I stumbled across this forum and discovered clearos, APV's, etc. Haven't looked back since...the last pack of cigs that I opened before quitting still has the same 13 cigs in it. They don't even smell good anymore.

:rolling laugh::rolling laugh:
    Good luck with that...I've been hoping to do the same for awhile now. Only way for me is to stay away from the forum and its always new, tempting bits of kit & juices. But it's very difficult to do...
    :grin:

3. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

I've been absent from the forum for a while and have been tinkering with vaping stuff for ages until I was shocked to hear my wife accuse me of spending more time on vaping than with her...

She wants me to start smoking again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Yep I get that all the time...

Mine couldn't care either way...a few times I have thought fook it, I am doing this for the family to hopefully live longer but if you want I will just go back to smoking...which I haven't...and won't....

5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I don't think I could start the stinkies again...thankfully, I live alone (the dogs don't count on this one)!
    :vaping::vaping::vaping: