1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

3 GLV juices - Quick notes

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by Scratchy, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Deadly Sin (VG) - GLV Description: We have been asked for a while now to develop a high VG version of our biggest seller, Deadly Sin. Well after months of playing around with the recipe and mix, we feel as though not only have we captured the same great juice that everyone has grown to love, but we have actually improved it. It's not quite as sharp and in your face as the original version, but it still packs a punch in the throat hit department. Deadly Sin is a cinnamon roll, it's crispy treats, it's got a hint of tobacco on the exhale, it's down right one of the best juices in the world of vaping and we are extremely proud to release the High VG version! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

• My take: Does indeed come across slightly smoother than the original version and a slight additional sweet note of some kind that's really good to me. Otherwise taste seems mostly the same. Also noticed color of juice is lighter in appearance than the original version. As for vapor production, I am vaping out of a tank and not setup for big and dense clouds but do notice the vapor lingers in the air more than the original version would. Even though I am really used to DS it's hard to describe more than this without direct side by side comparison in same tanks with same builds etc. Oh and because it is higher VG and more challenging wicking as a result I noticed a couple near-dry hits so had to close down the AFC some. Will rebuild with a different wick setup for next time. Conclusion: This will be the version of DS I get in future orders.

Cake Boss
    - GLV Description: Give in to gluttony with this decadent German Chocolate Cake smothered in delicious toasted coconut and glazed almonds. This is a high VG juice.

• My take: If you really like German chocolate cake, this is a very good juice to pick up. Really impressed with how well they nailed it. I'm not the hugest fan of this kind of cake but I like it enough to have wanted to try out the juice and I'm not disappointed. Flavor does not slap you in the face nor do I notice one flavoring dominating the others too much. They all combine very well together! Good vapor production and a decent throat hit to boot. Tried this out in one of my RDAs.

Kustard
    - GLV Description: Many have vanilla custard flavored juice. So what sets this apart? We took the idea of custard and added all aspects you would find in homemade custard. It's sweet, it's creamy, it's dense, it's a little eggy (in a good way). We know custard lovers will find this to be the new answer for that perfect vanilla custard. This is a high VG juice.

• My Take: To be honest, I am disappointed with this one. Compared to other vanilla custard juices I have tried, the flavor is light, not very creamy and not enough vanilla. Some custards are light on the egginess and this is the case here as well. I noticed a very light touch of some sort of spice but hard to figure out what it is. Good vapor production. Anyway, I will probably part with this one as it's not doing it for me. A bit bummed about that. This was tried out in an RDA.

Siam Diesel, jon, AI-NAAM and 3 others like this.
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

I tried it a long time back and didn't like it either...

3. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

what nic level is it ? scratchy

4. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Are those the high VG juices you told me about ?

Sent from the future

5. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Thread Starter Well-Known Member

All are 6mg
    **Updated**
    All are higher VG juices, yes. :)

Tibo likes this.
  6. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

Nice to hear about DS high VG. And maybe Cake Boss is worth a try next time then

7. PattsVaper
    Lurking

PattsVaper Thailand Vapers Member

Thanks for the reviews Scratchy, DS with high VG sounds great.
    I liked Kustard a little bit straight out of the bottle but after steeping the flavor got worse & now I can't stand it! Yuk!

Sent by an Android

8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Great review as always, Scratchy...thanks! Not a DS or custard fan but may have to give Cake Boss a try on a future order.
    :vaping: :vaping:

v 4 vendetta likes this.