1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Juice in Sgpore

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Joski, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Joski

Joski Thread Starter Active Member

I have a friend in Singapore. Is it a good place to buy juice?
    Is it illegal and do they take them seriously?
    Any suggestions About where to buy?

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Vaping is very illegal in Singapore. AFAIK, there are no vape suppliers there.

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  3. Joski

Joski Thread Starter Active Member

Thanks for the heads-up!

4. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

They(Singapore authorities) take things very seriously, you'll be fined if one of those bastard catch u vaping in public. Best bet would be higher up johor bahru for vape gear. I'm from SG BTW.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  5. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

Buying, selling, fabricating, bring inside for commercial or personal use any stuff related to vaping is completely banned. Forum groups are being monitored, packages are being confiscated. Single item "personal" usage people sometimes still did come away with a warning but for several items in posession heaviest fines are issued.

The authorities did most things right, but this one not, IMO. However you can still watch on the internet how people get away from stinkies from one day to another. :chinrub:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    Scuba Vaper and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. ckapp
    Amused

ckapp Smile!

Nope. As of Jan 1, the Sultan of Johor has banned sales of all vape-related everything and Kelantan just followed his lead. Of course, smoking is still fine (idiots). Kuala Lumpur is still the vaping mecca closest to SG if I'm not mistaken.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. El Sid

El Sid Member

Well, yes officially but who would give up easily an okeyish business, so find their numbers on e.g. FB, instagram and check with them, yes shops are closed and I'm sure raids will follow as they had past few weeks.
    I still was able to get some juice.

8. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

Thanks for info here, timely for me as I am visiting Singapore for visa run ... Will have three/four days back on cigarettes, which I will have to pay duty to bring into Singapore, from Thailand, where I already paid duty here ... Needless to say next trip will be to Malaysia, what a bunch of morons in Singapore, really !

Might even look at costs to change flights, now I've read this.

9. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

I am seriously thinking of leaving. After 20 years. Unless they prove clearly that it's wrong to vape, I am not happy to pay the bill for a few morons who suck cough medicine vapour, and such.

npililis and Scuba Vaper like this.
  10. Scuba Vaper

@peter-k hopefully they'll see common sense, the vaping movement is gathering massive momentum now, and would cause outrage in U.S. and Europe for outright bans and criminalisation like Singapore. Fingers crossed :)

Can't change my flights to Malaysia, so will visit Singapore this once for novelty value. Next trip will be Malaysia or phillipenes, as I'm enjoying vaping more than smoking.

11. ckapp
    Amused

ckapp Smile!

Oh, you can bet your last dollar that the Malay people can see through the bullshit as easily as anyone. Just because the Sultans ordered the shops to disappear, already in undisclosed locations, you can find anything you want on the world's most popular website. And... they deliver. The business has moved to you-know-where and people take orders online and just deliver it to you straight to your door.

Meanwhile, I just came back from a merry juice shopping spree and an introduction with my friend to mod boxes, RTA's, etc.
    **Updated**
    Another diver! How nice! The big joke at the diver shop in Thailand where I worked was how to jack my mod into the loop on my CCR. :)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    Scuba Vaper likes this.
  12. Scuba Vaper

n

I'm working on it, pre-production model planned for summer 2016 :) ... A little humour goes a long way ;)

13. ckapp
    Amused

ckapp Smile!

LMFAO... Let me know how it works! I sold my Hammerhead Extreme, but I'm sure to get back into it later on this year or early next. Bicycles bit me in the ass again and you must know how much we love black carbon fiber everything...

Happy new year, watch your PO2 and vape your brains out. Maybe you can just fill your dil tank with the stuff :)

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  14. Scuba Vaper

I'm taking an extended surface interval at the moment, somewhat funds are lacking and "Put Another Dollar In" was getting a bit, well just that ... And yes black is the new black in diving, well except for chrome and stainless obviously ;) ...

Glad for the vape hopefully keep me off the burnt tabacco ... As for PO2, well until I get a rebreather or do tech, not much of a worry, more NDLs on air tanks ... Nappy NY, and enjoy the cycling ?
    **Updated**
    PS, I'm also a photographer, want to get back in soon to test out my new Sony DLSR/ Mekon rig :)