1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

evic-VT vs Subox vs Invader Mini

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by shoo-D, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

Well I do seem to be in a strange mood tonight, very happy and uncontrollable buying urges. maybe it has something to do with a certain Macks Vanilla Custard mix.

:pleasure::wink:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, I've just completed another buying orgy as well...now to sit back and wait for it all to arrive.

3. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Maybe the "Imsoonoutofprison syndrome ? Or the "when a sailor goes ashore" syndrome ?

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Better lock up the women... ;)

Dieter. likes this.
  5. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

H
    Happily married, but maybe ill lock up the wife lol. ops slipping back into the gutter, where's that lemo im off for a vape of MVC.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Got the Subox black today.

Only niggle I have so far is with the very slight shifting upwards and downwards of the battery plate piece. At the very top edge of my copy's batter door piece there's a very small gap between it and the horizontal top plate. It's less than 1 mm but you can see the gap with any brightness behind the device. I can easily make it shift up and down intentionally but is noticed only very occasionally in use and maybe only a moment when I initially pick it up or shift it in my hand. It's not as noticeable as the Cloupor mini's battery plate shift. Still, I wish it wouldn't shift at all.

Love the form factor, finish and I like the bright display.

Tested the attys below and all sit flush or so close to flush you wouldn't be able to notice otherwise. I am really pleased about this!
    • Kayfun V4 (Tobeco or Infinite clone - not sure which)
    • Goblin RTA
    • Zephyrus RTA
    • Marquis RDA (clone)
    • Lancia RDA (clone)
    • Vertex 2 RDA (clone)

Nanook, Rick O-Shea and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. Nanook

Nanook Well-Known Member

Just got an Evic VT in BKK, racing car orange of course ;) Haven't tried it yet but will post some comments after I do later tonite.

Scratchy and Neilly like this.
  8. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

@Scratchy, would you recommend the Subtank Kit ? I want something easy to carry on for my trip back home next month as I will be traveling a bit and I don't want to carry building tools.

9. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

@Tibo: I think it's a good kit. Looks nice, lightweight, small form factor, good power output and the price reasonable considering what you are getting. Cannot recall if the subtank mini is one you have tried and to your liking? I think that needs to be weighed as it is part of the cost and also the possibility that, with the 510 fixed-pin, one or more of your attys will not fit well. So far all I have put on do and most of them flush-fitting with a couple just a hair above flush but almost not noticeable at all.

For your intent in traveling and not rebuilding, I think its a really good choice, especially if the Subtank Mini is acceptable to you. BTW, I'm heading to the States in a week and plan to bring my Subtank kit to keep down size and weight. It'll also make more room for some nice toys I plan to be buying and bringing back. :grin:

Tibo, Rick O-Shea and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Thank you brother, I am following Big's thread to see when he restocks.

Siam Diesel likes this.