1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Epipes in thailand

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by chris snell, Jan 19, 2015.

1. chris snell
    Fine

chris snell Thread Starter crispenator

Hi all well i was on my other site today and came across a e pipe maker in bangkok ,,has anyone had any dealings with these pipes they are hand made and look quite good with a mechanical mod .I know that not to many use pipes but i like the feel of them compared with other P.V devices ,at the moment i have a kamry k1000 had two but a heavy handed dealer destroyed my other one putting his tank on it creating a short .I know the first question is going to be what is there name ,got me i forgot anyway has anyone or does anyone know of this manufacturer in bangkok he does sell to some stores but again i have forgotten there names any help appreciated
    cheers
    chris
    **Updated**
    Just a quick update the maker is called va va pipes bangkok
    cheers
    chris

Dieter. likes this.
  2. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

No I have never come across this pipe maker. I can see that he does both make mostly smoking pipes and on hid FB page I found some E pipes in the same fine quality. I am sure that the pipe lovers in this forum might love this designs, I'm not sure about the prices, did not found any, but there are many I really liked.

Vava pipe | Facebook

I did not found any e-pipes on his home page. Just to sharpen the appetite I upload 2 pictures and if this thread develops I think it must be a member only topic.

67846_678095478877957_1001929702_n.jpg 10436680_780888885265282_867463253171791258_n.jpg

3. chris snell
    Fine

Thanks deiter they look really good ,i have sent an email to him asking for prices but he has not answered yet so i will have to wait but look like good quality which is what we all look for .
    cheers
    chris

4. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Just to make it more clearer I chose 2 pictures of e-pipes for this thread, but on his facebook page there are several others as well. And yes Chris they just looks great. Very high standard, so I fear they will be pricey.

5. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Love the first pipe.

Dieter. likes this.
  6. chris snell
    Fine

Yes you may well be right but we have a guy here in melbourne who is selling pipes for around 300 doillars ,for me that is way to much i like a pipe but not that much .

7. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

chris snell likes this.
  8. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

A fellow country man Dieter,had a look at a video,must have at least 500 pipes on display in the shop in Seacon
    square,a danish man makes them,by hand,judging by the amount in the shop he"s been here alonggggggg time
    had the wife look, no prices,

chris snell and Dieter. like this.
  9. chris snell
    Fine

Hi all, kevin where is this shop as i dont know bangkok but i want to visit it and maybe buy one ,can you give me a reference point so i can tell my tgf and she may know where it is
    cheers
    chris

10. glenn

glenn Well-Known Member

Ive actually been in that shop at seacon square ,prices for the epipe were ranging from 7000 - 10000 baht certainly not cheap .Located on Sri nakarin road bangkok.

11. chris snell
    Fine

Your right they aint cheap wonder he is still in business cant sell to many at those prices i would imagine ,but then again i may be wrong still may as well have a look .

12. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

We had some fine pipemakers in Denmark and a big tradition for making beautiful pipes, and already by the look of his pipes, I was sure that he must be an learned pipemaker, otherwise he could not do them so nicely. That is real craftsmanship, when it is best.
    **Updated**
    I expected something like that, since a handmade pipe is really expensive, maybe not soooo much thinking of starting at around 4000Thb, but that they would be expensive does not surprise me.. But luxury pure.

13. chris snell
    Fine

yes they are very nice looking pipes i am getting more interested each time i look at them ,i think it is a sure bet that i wil purchase one of them they look very well made .

14. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I looked at their website at "available pipes" and the first two pipes have prices on them!

$95 and $120

15. chris snell
    Fine

Well if thats so then i will definately be getting one as they seem to be good quality and a good price ill check it out
    **Updated**
    Hi all well i just had a reply from the pipe maker himself and they seem to start around 120 us up to around 600 us and maybe higher ,leaves room for thought