1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Been a long time Cowboy

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by pierrev, May 28, 2015.

1. pierrev

pierrev Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hi-

Some months ago, I disappeared into a nameless mancave with Konvicts Provari mini and a few bottles bottles of Deadly Sin... and alas... would have remained there for the rest of my days....

However, last night my mini abruptly stopped working... from one vape mouthful to the next, and I am fking devastated...

I want to buy one NOW.

Where can I get the new Provari 3 - do they sell them in BKK ?
    If so what are they going for ??

Thanks!!

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Doesn't the Provari have a lifetime guarantee? Obviously that would take several weeks and some $$ to sort.
    Your best bet for the Provari I suspect would be Pink-Mule but @Siam Diesel may know better.
    **Updated**
    The Titanium P3 is approx 8750B from there including shipping.

Siam Diesel and pierrev like this.
  3. pierrev

Siam Diesel to my rescue... mmmmm

....secretly, Im not so sorry it broke after all... ;)

Tibo and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I haven't seen them available anywhere in BKK but they are (or were) available in Malaysia at Vape Brothers or Le Gadgets. If you're still looking next week (I'm down in Koh Samui right now), I've got a couple of ProVari 2.5's that I was planning to sell and I might be persuaded to sell my P3 Beta, which has just returned from the ProVape Spa with the latest software upgrade.

It seems like it but they're only guaranteed for a year...
    @pierrev - which ProVari did you buy from Konvict? It it's the GloVari, it may still be under warranty.

5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

You might try cleaning the battery contact at the top and the spring in the cap with a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol...and also try a different battery.

6. pierrev

There is a little silver 'disk' that is pictured here - mine does NOT have that little round silver disk....

hqdefault.jpg

7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

That sounds like the problem...that little silver (or gold) disc is the battery connector. Without it, the unit won't work. Did you look in the bottom of the battery cap? It may have gotten dislodged and fallen down there.

8. pierrev

Yes you are right...

However its a bit of a mystery - because it literaly went dead from one puff to the next. Unfortunately, thinking it was just a flat battery, I simply switched batteries.

I was driving in my car. So maaaaybe its still there... somewhere...

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

EcigHealthy used to have second hand Provari (not sure which version). Worth a look for a quick solution.

pierrev and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. pierrev

Had a look for that absurdly small, ridiculously important bit of silverware, but alas... together with my high hopes and optimism - all VANISHED...

Feel like composing a country and western ballad to express my profound sense of loss...

haybilly likes this.
  11. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I'll bring my guitar.

12. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

@pierrev - that mod is still under warranty (I spoke with Konvict). It can be fixed but it needs to be sent to ProVape in the US. Contact me via PM if you'd like.

Konvict and Tibo like this.
  13. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

What you want to do is offer it for sale at a price the reflects the fact that it is broken in such a way that no one could possibly ever fix it. Since it is not a titanium, you could weigh it and charge for the aluminum price plus postage.

Just a suggestion.

Let this suggestion serve also as first claim in the unlikely event that the suggestion is taken and the useless metal paperweight with no other intrinsic value what so ever is put up for sale.